Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Hey Axel, will we be seeing another wave of NOW titles and if so, what can we expect to see?
    Thanks

Amazing Member

Hi Axel,

I was curious to know the difference, sales wise, between #1 launches like Ms. Marvel and Hulk vs. 'soft' #1's like Uncanny Avengers #18 or Guardians of the Galaxy #11. Is this something you'll do as the situation warrants it in the future?

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Hi Axel,

any future plans for another Winter Soldier series? I know he's in Original Sin and All New Invaders, but I'd love a solo book again.

Thank you.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

BANNED

Hello Axel,

In view of the fact that you guys have launched a number of female led books in recent times such as Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, Elektra and She-Hulk, do you have any future plans to launch a solo book featuring Shuri, Queen of Wakanda which would explore her as a character responsible for the wellbeing of her subjects as well as the establishing of good relations with other monarchs such as Queen Medusa and the All Mothers of Asgardia?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Hi Axel,

This isn't a question but more so a comment. I would like to thank you and the Marvel staff on behalf of all Storm fans for releasing her first ongoing. I was first introduced to Storm as a character from the video arcade game that featured her as well as Cyclops, Dazzler, Nightcrawler, Wolverine and Colossus and I have been in love with her every since. The announcement of the title was such a welcome surprise and I hope that the series does well and is here for the long haul. Again thank you very much

All-New Member

First time poster...hey Axel...

So excited to see you signing an exclusive with Sam Humphries. He is indeed a great creator and I look forward to more announcements from him. My question is maybe more of a broader concern. Like many of the titles Humphries has done, some MarvelNow titles seemed like they had a lot more story to tell before getting cancelled. What is Marvel's commitment to seeing creators tell their stories to completion? Examples being both the previous X-Force titles which seemed to end rather anti-climatically, or Indestructible Hulk.

Amazing Member

Axel,
    Now that the "cosmic" portion of the Marvel Universe seems to be expanding, I was curious about your thoughts on a question I've had. It's been stated in the past that when there were no cosmic books that either "Marvel wasn't ready" or "we didn't know the right approach yet" or some various other reasons. My question is: to be fair though, isn't "Fantastic Four" (and hasn't it always been) the flagship book of the Marvel cosmic line, just like "Amazing Spider-Man" and "Uncanny X-Men" are the flagships of their respective lines? I mean, if you think about it, the FFs best adventures take place in far off places, and nearly every cosmic Marvel concept, from the Watcher to Galactus to the Silver Surfer to the Kree and Skrulls (and vicariously through the Kree the Captain Mar-vell/Marvel/Ms. Marvel franchises) to Adam Warlock to the Inhumans to Annihilus and the Negative Zone all spun out of FF stories.

Thanks for (HOPEFULLY, because it's been a while) answering! All the best!

EDIT: typo

Axel,

Recently in X-Men there have been backups featuring the New X-Men Cast. Given that, any chance we could expect them to have their own dedicated book?

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Hi Axel

Will there be another Legion of Monsters or a Blade series in the near future? cause the New Ghost Rider and the Uncanny Avenger Annual with the Supernatural Avengers has got me back on the supernatural banwagon again. Thanks

All-New Member

Hi Axel
    Any plans for sage in the x-books?

All-New Member

Any plans for jocasta? She is one of my favourite avengers!

All-New Member

Is there a chance we could see blink in any up coming storylines?

Extraordinary Member

Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch haven't exchanged more than two panels' worth of words since House of M, almost 10 years ago. Is there any chance we could see the twins together again in an Avengers or X-Book and get to know where their relationship stands pre-Avengers: Age of Ultron?

Greetings, Mr. Alonso. For the past few years, both Marvel and DC have been rebooting and relaunching established books, using new #1s as a way to create jumping on points for new readers. While I understand and support this effort, how do you keep this from becoming a gimmick that loses its effect over time? Do you think there will come a time when putting a new #1 on a series will no longer suffice?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

All-New Member

Hark Axel!

The SpandexAvenger asks, It's feeling more and more like Richard Rider is due for a big double page splashy comeback! Could it be that he has been off doing NOVA CORPS Black Ops missions since people thought he was dead? Maybe that's how he and Sam Alexander's path's cross! =========>+{o

-The SpandexAvenger