Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Any update on blink's status in the x-universe?

With the success of Pacific Rim and now Godzilla on the big screen, is there any hope of Marvel revisiting its classic Giant Monsters? Fin Fang Foom, Giganto, Orrgo, or Grogg perhaps?

First of all I would like to thank you guys. I have been bugging you guys for over a year now asking about when we will see the original Guardians and today
    I learned a new series is coming out.

As you would expect though that doesn't stop my questions! When can we expect to find out who the writer and artist is on the book along with the opening roster? Will Mike Marts be the editor on the new book?

Between this, the awesome facebook Q&A and the release of the 2nd trailer you might as well call May 19th Guardians of the Galaxy day
    Last edited by UltimateGuardiansFan; 05-19-2014 at 05:18 PM.

-Since it looks like the Green Goblin will be involved in AXIS, what kind of take on the character can we expect from Rick Remender, and will he still be depowered and sane as we last saw him at the end of Dan Slott's Superior Spider-Man?

BANNED

Ever since the Hulk rejoined the Avengers, we never seem to have a modern day take on the original founders of the Avengers team in their modern day looks.

So when will we ever see a one-shot/mini-series about the modern day versions of the original Avengers founders in a story ?

Is there any plans for new series in the Max Comics Imprint? Any ongoings?

And what about the New Universe? Is there any hope for new series?
    Is the Crossgen imprint dead?

Warren Ellis said that his run on Moon Knight like most of his Marvel work would be a finite run and the most recent solicit indicated a conclusion was coming. Is the title ending with Ellis or is a new creative team continuing the series?

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Just chiming in with my quasi-yearly question of "Any chance of the Runaways getting their own book again before 2020?"

Spectacular Member FN Spider-Man's Avatar

Any chance trades will start coming with a digital code?

Is there any plans for the Cross gen properties..especially SIGIL ? It was a masterful cosmic epic and seems like it could fit within marvel 616

Also the fantasy Genre at marvel is lacking!.is bringing back CG titles like Sojourn and Scion titles a possibility??

I was really confused by the direction you guys took on these titles a few years back..

So many good creators worked on these books!

Mike Deodato as he always does is producing some excellent work on Original Sin. Throughout his long career at Marvel he has never had a long term stint as an artist on the X-Men, how is that possible? I would love to see him work together with Bendis again over on Uncanny X-Men after OS wraps up.

Hi Axel,

I'm a big fan of the Mojoverse and all the satire that comes with it. So, I obviously was excited about the Uncanny Avengers annual and I really enjoyed. Is there any chance of seeing Longshot or Shatterstar in an ongoing X-book anytime soon?
    XMenGold XMenBlue GenX Cable Iceman AstonishingXMen UncannyAvengers SpectacularSpiderMan SecretWarriors DoctorStrange
    TheFlash Nightwing Supersons TeenTitans Aquaman Deathstroke WildStorm Saga Wicked+Divine Low Descender KillorbeKilled SeventoEternity

Spectacular Member

Any chance of an Omnibus for Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man run up to UCSM #200?

All-New Member

Hi Axel,
    any plans for blink's return to comics after her popular role in the film?