Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Hey Axel,

Could you please tell if 2016 will be a big year for Jessica Drew? are there major plans plans for her in All New All Different Marvel?.

Hello Axel,

Thanks for answering everyone's questions!
    Last edited by Sasquatch by Night; 10-29-2015 at 08:06 PM.
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

Amazing Member

Hi Axel, I just read Uncanny Avengers #1, and so far I'm quite pleased. But wait, what's this? One of the big draws for me was seeing Spider-Man, Human Torch, and Deadpool together every issue - and now, Spidey's leaving? Please, let Spider-Man carry on his proud Avengers legacy - he's only been on the team for nearly 12 years!

Mighty Member

Will we ever found out about that whisper to thor in original sin

Okay, so out of all the x-men titles, i was looking to buy Uncanny X-Men starting in December. But now, according to Bleeding cool, that title alongside All-New X-Men and Extraordinary X-Men, are being delayed by a month each. Isn't this unfair to fans? And considering the scheduling nightmare that secret wars has been, why must all three of them be affected?

Mighty Member

Any updates you can share on the previously announced Gamora? Or on Blade, a book that was solicited for Ocotber, but has since disappeared from solicitations? Thank you!

Mighty Member

Very pleased to hear about plans to introduce more international characters. Is there any chance that the English speaking audience will get to read the web manhwa "Avengers: electric Rain" or any of the Age of Ultron related one-shots manga? Are any similar initiatives in the works? Thank you!

Hi Axel!

When can we expect Moon Knight to come out?

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Hey Axel,

Any chance of Ghost Rider Johnny Blaze and Captain Britain showing up or getting their own titles in the all new , all different Marvel Universe?
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Hey Axel,any chance we can see more of the Shang Chi from the recent Secret Wars mini?I think it'd be cool if that version was the primary version.

Hey, first post and first time asking.

Mister Alonso, as someone who wants to write comic books in the future I want ask you something. Since there is no more ultimate universe... is there any possibility that a new big alternate universe can be created?

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Hello Axel, are we ever going to get a reason why Fallon Grey(Blade II) is being delayed? Thanks

I've noticed in All New All Different Marvel so far Ben Grimm is with the Guardians of the Galaxy, Johnny Storm is with the Uncanny Inhumans, the Maker in New Avengers, and Dr. Doom is in Invincible Iron Man. But there's no 616 Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Valeria, or Franklin Richards. As a fan of all the characters and their family element should I be worried or just keep reading Secret Wars?

Hello Axel,

Will we be seeing anything of Werewolf by Night in ANAD Marvel?

Fantastic Member

You know, I wasn't really even going to ask this, and I suspect I won't get an answer this time around, but what the hell.

Last time I asked about Havok, I was pretty much told to wait until after Axis was finished, and well...we saw what happened there.

A one off appearance in Bendis' Uncanny X-Men where he most certainly read more like the Havok I grew up with than he did for the majority of his time under Remender, who not only disregarded his years of development prior to UA but maimed him for...what?

Damned if I know.

Look, I've never had any illusions about his popularity with either the X-Men fans or comic book fans in general, but that's okay. I've never been much to follow a crowd mentality. More than that, though, I have a problem with characters being turned inside out for the sake of cheap drama and gimmicky sales stunts.

So even with the likelihood that this question won't be answered, I'd like to know if I have anything to look forward to as it pertains to Havok.

I doubt it myself, but what's the harm in asking, right?