Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1030
    Fantastic Member

Hi Axel,

I have two Power Pack questions.

1) Power Pack was originally a book about kids - not a book for kids. Is there any chance we will see a return of the original Pack to the mainstream Marvel universe?

2) The whole point of Power Pack was that they were children who were superheroes. A few years ago someone made the questionable (to me) of making them teenagers. Is there any chance we will see them de-aged?

Thanks for your time.

Ultimate Member

Just stopped in to say nice job getting Square-Enix to develop your upcoming Marvel game -- Tomb Raider (by Crystal Dynamics) is one of the best games out there and I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with the Marvel Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    The whole point of Power Pack was that they were children who were superheroes. A few years ago someone made the questionable (to me) of making them teenagers. Is there any chance we will see them de-aged?
    I read Power Pack when I was younger and I like the fact that they grew up -- I think Marvel just needs to do a better job of integrating them into the current universe and the relationship between Julie and Karolina Dean would be a good place to start, in my opinion.

Having them "de-age" while everyone else grows up (Laura from NYX, Sunspot from The New Mutants, Miles from Ultimate Spider-Man) would be strange to me but I think a throw-back series could work well if done right.

Mighty Member

It's been a decade since Blade's last solo series. Is there anything at all planned for the vampire slayer at this point?

Does marvel have any future plans for Patriot (Eli)?

Greetings Axel,

I just had a couple of questions I'd like to ask.

1) Will Tigra show up in any upcoming series? She's one of my favorite Marvel heroines who really became a strong leader during both Siege and the Avengers Academy book, and it's been years since she's shown up in a series. It'd be really awesome to see her starring in another book soon.

2) What are the chances of getting Elizabeth Torque to do interiors on a book? Her covers have been absolutely incredible and I'd love to see her do some interior work as well!

Anyway, that's all the questions I had, I appreciate you taking the time to address questions from fans. Thank you.

Hasn't it been over a year since the last AIC?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Hasn't it been over a year since the last AIC?
    I am getting the feeling they have just stopped taking feedback because things have gotten so negative. Brevoort no longer answers questions. Jordan D White rarely, same for Cullen Bunn. Bendis doesn't answer questions about this work only general writing questions. Ironically now is the time they need to be taking the feedback and not allowing the "minority" scapegoat take the fall for the low sales it's the crossovers, relaunches, interruptions to stories, quick cancellations and the treatment of the X-Men and the FF in mass media.

They keep launching so many books at the same time it's impossible for something to get properly promoted.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    I am getting the feeling they have just stopped taking feedback because things have gotten so negative. Brevoort no longer answers questions. Jordan D White rarely, same for Cullen Bunn. Bendis doesn't answer questions about this work only general writing questions. Ironically now is the time they need to be taking the feedback and not allowing the "minority" scapegoat take the fall for the low sales it's the crossovers, relaunches, interruptions to stories, quick cancellations and the treatment of the X-Men and the FF in mass media.

They keep launching so many books at the same time it's impossible for something to get properly promoted.
    As someone who subscribes to Marvel Unlimited, the crossover aspect isn't always so bad when you can read through all of the issues in different books without paying $100 or so every month to follow every story. Still, I think less would be more in that respect but from a financial perspective, I can understand why they do it.

Personally, I'm good with Marvel right now -- the 40 or so titles I read a month (including The Ultimates, Moon Girl, most of the Spider-titles, both Caps, the X-Books, etc) are easily worth the ten bucks, so it's a done deal.

http://www.comicbookherald.com/marvel-unlimited-review/

As for the criticism, I think this video sums it up well -- though I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum as Marvel is pretty much all I read... but only because MU makes it convenient for me.

Last edited by aja_christopher; 06-22-2017 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post

Agree with everything you said.

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    As someone who subscribes to Marvel Unlimited, the crossover aspect isn't always so bad when you can read through all of the issues in different books without paying $100 or so every month to follow every story. Still, I think less would be more in that respect but from a financial perspective, I can understand why they do it.
    The price tag really is the worst thing about reading crossovers and events via floppies. They're a cash grab.

Secret Empire was kinda unavoidable for me since it's the direct continuation to Captain America: Steve Rogers and Thunderbolts which I had been following. Also, I'm kinda starved for a Black Widow book at the moment so Secret Empire is the only option.

Strongly considering just going back to Marvel Unlimited after SE is done. Marvel seems determined to squeeze every single penny out of their periodicals customers. Alas, problem with Marvel Unlimited is it doesn't seem their servers can handle the load.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja