BANNED

Default "Angel" episode "Eternity"

I'm just watching Angel for the first time. I know this is out of left field but darnit I need to get feedback from somebody on this.

Anybody else familiar with this episode? A TV actress hires Angel to protect her. Turns out it was her manager trying to get publicity by staging attacks. But meanwhile the actress learns Angel is a vampire and decides she wants to be one too, and tries to trick Angel into turning her.

Near the beginning of the episode, Angel is lurking outside her house watching her without her knowing. Her "attacker" shows up, and Angel bursts through the glass door and chases him off.

What is throwing me is, she never invited him in. And just a couple of episodes prior, blond cop's father died because Angel couldn't come in to save him.

Is it me, or is that an "oops" - ?

He actually does get invited into her house a scene earlier. When the actress goes to Angel Investigations asking him to look into whoever is stalking her, she offers to give Angel a private screening of some of her past work, at her place. Angel replies, "thanks for the invitation."
    Last edited by Radical Jack; 05-30-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Jack View Post
    He actually does get invited into her house a scene earlier. When the actress goes to Angel Investigations asking him to look into whoever is stalking her, she offers to give Angel a private screening of some of her past work, at her place. Angel replies, "thanks for the invitation."
    There was also a question as to what rules Angel had to obey. In one episode, he was lamenting how "God" and "Good" or the good Powers that be would never accept him. Then he saved the blond cop's life by bursting into her apartment and she pointed out that she never invited him in.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    There was also a question as to what rules Angel had to obey. In one episode, he was lamenting how "God" and "Good" or the good Powers that be would never accept him. Then he saved the blond cop's life by bursting into her apartment and she pointed out that she never invited him in.
    Because of she was dead, so he was able to revive her. If my memory serves me correct.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Because of she was dead, so he was able to revive her. If my memory serves me correct.
    If I remember correctly that was the reason he could enter. I think it got explained later in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Correct, someting similar happens with the cops father but i dont wanna spoil it for the op.