View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Blue Beetle?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dan Garrett

6 1.95%
  • Ted Kord

165 53.75%
  • Jaime Reyes

136 44.30%
Page 110 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1767

A really awesome Tweet from John Rogers, co-writer of Jaime’s first series, about the power and importance of diversity and representation in pop culture.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jonrog1/s...0%7Ctwterm%5E1

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    A really awesome Tweet from John Rogers, co-writer of Jaime’s first series, about the power and importance of diversity and representation in pop culture.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jonrog1/s...0%7Ctwterm%5E1
    Wow! That was such a nice read! I remember my first exposure to Jaime was through the Brave and the Bold cartoon. I was so shocked that they included a Hispanic superhero in a cartoon, a DC one no less, so I can relate to that 10 year old! The character has stuck with me ever since, and I hope the same is true of the little kid, who is probably in college now!

It's been cool to see Jaime Reyes grow as a character and in popularity over the years! I wonder how those "comic fans" from Jaime's early days feel about him now? I'm pretty sure you know what I'm referring to...
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Voodoo Lou View Post
    This is great! I don't follow Injustice, but I buy any comics with Ted and Booster in them, including the Injustice 2 #5 where that thing happened to Ted.

Is this #21 out yet? (I don't buy digital comics.) And were there any other significant appearances by either of them in between?
    The digital version is available but the print edition doesn't release until the beginning of March. Digital is ahead of print by about 2 or 3 full issues.

And no there hasn't been. Only Jaime has been appearing consistently or he was until spoilers:
    Batman kicked him off the team. That was when Booster Gold started training him
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    The digital version is available but the print edition doesn't release until the beginning of March. Digital is ahead of print by about 2 or 3 full issues.

And no there hasn't been. Only Jaime has been appearing consistently or he was until spoilers:
    Batman kicked him off the team. That was when Booster Gold started training him
    end of spoilers
    Thank you very much! I'll have to get that when it comes out.

Astonishing Member

Just a minor note but Jaime cameo'd in this weeks Green Lanterns issue along with a few others including Bulleteer and Powergirl helping respond to a weather emergency.

No lines of dialogue sadly but hey. It was fun to see even if it's just a flyby cameo essentially.

I think all the relevant pages with Jaime were in the previews of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Just a minor note but Jaime cameo'd in this weeks Green Lanterns issue along with a few others including Bulleteer and Powergirl helping respond to a weather emergency.

No lines of dialogue sadly but hey. It was fun to see even if it's just a flyby cameo essentially.

i actually love when he gets cameo appearances like that. it shows that he's an active member of the superhero community and one of DC's regulars.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post

Thanks for the heads up! I would have loved to have seen him interact with Jessica or Simon though. Hopefully DC has plans for him and he doesn't fade into limbo

Supergirl and Blue Beetle share a secret on the moon. And in Gorilla City, King Solovar questions his alliance with Ra’s al Ghul, while Ra’s’ own forces begin to fracture and his daughter is about to go rogue. Meanwhile, Batman and Wonder Woman have a showdown.
    On sale MAY 16 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+ • DIGITAL FIRST

Well he may be back in limbo in the regular DCU, but at least he still has Injustice. Also this issue seems like it will only strengthen the SuperBeetle shipping! Lol

I may have to start reading Injustice since it will probably be the only book where I get to read about Blue Beetle.

BANNED

Just based on the preview, the last issue of Blue Beetle already looks like it's gonna be the best issue of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Just based on the preview, the last issue of Blue Beetle already looks like it's gonna be the best issue of the series.
    Do you have a link?

BANNED

Do you have a link?
    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...lue-beetle-18/

That was actually really enjoyable! I've really been liking Sebela on the title! His writing is what was sorely needed at the start of the series!

Also the scarab is alien again?!!
    Last edited by El_Gato; 02-26-2018 at 02:27 PM.

BANNED

That was actually really enjoyable! I've really been liking Sebela on the title! His writing is what was sorry needed at the start of the series!
    That first page alone has more of Jaime's 'essence' in it than the entirety of Giffen's run.

Also the scarab is alien again?!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KThlYHfIVa8

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    That first page alone has more of Jaime's 'essence' in it than the entirety of Giffen's run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KThlYHfIVa8
    Such a shame that it's happening in the final issue

And that video is pretty much how I feel about DC continuity.