View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Blue Beetle?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dan Garrett

6 1.95%
  • Ted Kord

165 53.75%
  • Jaime Reyes

136 44.30%
Page 108 of 118 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1767

I find Blue Beetle awesome I like his design and Jaime is my favorite version of blue bettle.
    I really enjoy his character in Young Justice and Batman:The brave and the bold series,his episode are usually my favorite.

BANNED

Saw the newest Booster and Jaime scene in Injustice. Still pissed that Ted is fated to die in every continuity he's in (Dammit he's the Leomon of DC!) but Taylor completely gets these characters. Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Wort View Post
    I find Blue Beetle awesome I like his design and Jaime is my favorite version of blue bettle.
    I really enjoy his character in Young Justice and Batman:The brave and the bold series,his episode are usually my favorite.
    Welcome to the fandom! I too am a Blue Beetle fan! He's really good in Young Justice and I can't wait for season 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Saw the newest Booster and Jaime scene in Injustice. Still pissed that Ted is fated to die in every continuity he's in (Dammit he's the Leomon of DC!) but Taylor completely gets these characters. Great stuff.
    A fellow Digimon fan huh? I remember the first time he died, that was really sad. Poor Ogremon didn't know what to do.... Then he died again in the 02 series, then again in Tamers, and recently in Tri lol. Ted Kord is definitely Leomon xD
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    A fellow Digimon fan huh?
    Love Digimon yeah. Well, the first five seasons at least. (Tamers is the best)

I remember the first time he died, that was really sad. Poor Ogremon didn't know what to do.... Then he died again in the 02 series, then again in Tamers, and recently in Tri lol. Ted Kord is definitely Leomon xD
    Don't forget Koichi's death in Frontier and BanchoLeomon's death in Savers. It's tradition. A tradition Xros Wars broke, but Tri (thankfully?) brought back.

Love Digimon yeah. Well, the first five seasons at least. (Tamers is the best)

Don't forget Koichi's death in Frontier and BanchoLeomon's death in Savers. It's tradition. A tradition Xros Wars broke, but Tri (thankfully?) brought back.
    I didn't appreciate Tamers until I got older lol. I hated it as a kid because none of the originals returned. Adventure is still #1 for me though because childhood nostalgia is just too strong to overcome haha Plus it started the craze!

I haven't seen Xros Wars or Savers but I do vaguely remember Frontier. I was never a big fan of the later seasons but I've been enjoying Tri so far, though to be honest it's dragged a bit and I feel we're going to get a crappy rushed ending

BANNED

I didn't appreciate Tamers until I got older lol. I hated it as a kid because none of the originals returned. Adventure is still #1 for me though because childhood nostalgia is just too strong to overcome haha Plus it started the craze!
    I didn't appreciate Tamers till I was older as well. As a kid I found it boring, but now I think that no other season even comes close to it. I don't know who was crazy/stupid enough to give Chiaki Konaka the reigns of a children's show, but I'm glad they did.

I haven't seen Xros Wars or Savers but I do vaguely remember Frontier. I was never a big fan of the later seasons but I've been enjoying Tri so far, though to be honest it's dragged a bit and I feel we're going to get a crappy rushed ending
    You can definitely skip Xros Wars, but I highly recommend Savers. It's unique in a lot of ways (Most of the main villains are humans for example) and it's probably my second favorite overall after Tamers.

I'm not much of a fan of Tri...at least, not of the official releases. There's an abridged series that condenses each movie down to around 40 minutes and along with being hilarious, also tells the story a lot better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J7KStYleiI

I voted for Jaime Reyes. I'm actually surprised that Ted Kord is leading the polls. Didn't expect this to happen at all. So there's still Ted Kord fans out there it seems.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I voted for Jaime Reyes. I'm actually surprised that Ted Kord is leading the polls. Didn't expect this to happen at all. So there's still Ted Kord fans out there it seems.
    People keep saying this when they come to this thread. It's how it is though. Jaime rules the mainstream audiences (for the most part he's all they've really gotten after all) but they may as well be equal when it comes to comic fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Keep in mind that Ted Kord is a 50+ year old character that had a major role in DC events and the JLI, plus a popular bromance with Booster Gold. Jaime Reyes is only 10+ years old and is still finding his footing in the DCU. Poor Dan Garrett is all but forgotten though.

I will say that this poll is much closer than the last one (from the 2010 cbr forums).

BANNED

Poor Dan Garrett is all but forgotten though.
    I believe the legend goes that Dan will only return to his former glory when once again needed to conquer the evils of Big Dix.

I will say that this poll is much closer than the last one (from the 2010 cbr forums).
    Oh? What did that poll look like?

I didn't appreciate Tamers till I was older as well. As a kid I found it boring, but now I think that no other season even comes close to it. I don't know who was crazy/stupid enough to give Chiaki Konaka the reigns of a children's show, but I'm glad they did.
    I'm pretty sure that's how every Digimon fan feels when it comes to Tamers. Most didn't appreciate it as a kid but as they got older, their opinion changed. I appreciated the fact that they all got Mega evolutions. I loved Renamon xD

You can definitely skip Xros Wars, but I highly recommend Savers. It's unique in a lot of ways (Most of the main villains are humans for example) and it's probably my second favorite overall after Tamers.

I'm not much of a fan of Tri...at least, not of the official releases. There's an abridged series that condenses each movie down to around 40 minutes and along with being hilarious, also tells the story a lot better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J7KStYleiI
    Is Xros really that bad lol? I always hear bad things about it! And I'll try Savers someday.

Oh? What did that poll look like?
    Well for starters, Dan Garrett was left off the poll completely lol. It also peaked at around 150+ votes I believe. Ted Kord led that poll by a good 45-50 votes. The poll was before Jaime's debut on Young Justice btw.

BANNED

I loved Renamon
    By any chance have you ever checked out the German dub?

Is Xros really that bad lol? I always hear bad things about it!
    It isn't awful, I've seen plenty of worse anime, but it's not worth watching at all.

Well for starters, Dan Garrett was left off the poll completely lol. It also peaked at around 150+ votes I believe. Ted Kord led that poll by a good 45-50 votes. The poll was before Jaime's debut on Young Justice btw.
    Man, Police Archeologist Dan Garrett just can't catch a break.

Neat to know though. Being a lead character during one of the most beloved Justice League eras and his relationship with Booster definitely have resulted in his being able to keep up with/ahead of Jaime.

By any chance have you ever checked out the German dub?
    No I have not lol Should I?

Man, Police Archeologist Dan Garrett just can't catch a break.

Neat to know though. Being a lead character during one of the most beloved Justice League eras and his relationship with Booster definitely have resulted in his being able to keep up with/ahead of Jaime.
    Dan is the forgotten Beetle. Some people even forget that he's the original.

That thread with the poll wasn't very civil though lol There were quite a few Jaime bashing posts. It was pretty similar to the old DC message boards Blue Beetle sub-forum, except without the racial epithets.

BANNED

No I have not lol Should I?
    Depends. Wanna see Renamon voiced by a deep voiced man?

That thread with the poll wasn't very civil though lol There were quite a few Jaime bashing posts. It was pretty similar to the old DC message boards Blue Beetle sub-forum, except without the racial epithets.
    Lovely. Kinda wish I was around for the days of the DC message boards.

Depends. Wanna see Renamon voiced by a deep voiced man?
    A guy voices her? Lol that's strange. I'm so used to a female voice.
    Lovely. Kinda wish I was around for the days of the DC message boards.
    Those message boards were not new reader friendly at all! Trust me! Lol There was also a mob mentality in a lot of the sub-forums. I mostly stuck to Wonder Woman, Teen Titans and Blue Beetle (thanks to Brave and the Bold) and man were those forums full of the worst kind of fan.

DC got rid of them when the New 52 started.