View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Blue Beetle?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dan Garrett

6 1.95%
  • Ted Kord

165 53.75%
  • Jaime Reyes

136 44.30%
Page 18 of 118 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Latest episode (18) of Flash, makes me more and more upset they didn't use Ted Kord Blue Beetle. The whole bug theme of the episode, robot bees, while him getting the kinks out of the suit, getting his name (that should have been bug themed) spinning off to their own fun team, and really coming into his own, as the goofy good guy, all screamed Ted Kord!

Also if you haven't seen the sneak peak for the final episodes The Flash and Arrow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XE_jH2eQl4
    That last scene is hysterical! Brandon Routh is perfect and so definitely channeling Ted's Blue Beetle. (not ray Palmer)
    It's so funny it's sad it's not him.

Whatever supposed "plans" they have for him, there is nothing they are doing in the books that could be better than the showing he is getting here.
    Poor Ted Kord (and his fans who championed this kind of fun self-made goofball character) have been robbed.

Wait, all that set up and they don't use Blue Beetle? I do not understand the logic.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    They really need to make a new Blue Beetle series with Ted Kord helping Jamie. Jamie keeps the Scarab whilst Kord mentors him and helps him learn to be a superhero. Though with how things have gone, not sure how Dan Garrett can fit unless he was the one who found the Scarab like in the old continuity. Perhaps they should just ignore the events of the New 52 Blue Beetle series and reboot it post-Convergence.
    at first i thought that ted's dad getting killed by lex luthor had potential. i was like, finally, ted would get the attention he deserves. after much waiting.... and nothing happening at all... i guess its best to just ignore nu52 ted and start anew...

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

Wow those are pretty damn great!

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Wow those are pretty damn great!
    I know, right?! I saw them online and I was completely blown away by all of them. I always wondered what a team up between Guyver and Blue Beetle would be like.

And I just like the look of the Scarab tattoos going up his spine and the look of the bird/eagle/falcon wings in the third pic.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Love that image with the scarab tattoos!

OK, it's been a week -- did anyone else read the Convergence JLI issue? While I still don't really get the storyline behind the whole event it was great to see Ted back in action! It makes sense that in a world where everyone has had their powers stripped away Ted's mad inventor nature and non-powered superheroing skills become an asset -- plus I love it when writers remember Ted is competent and not just a punchline. In any case, I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the second part. Hoping the Booster name dropping is foreshadowing of something...

Ted can be a good leader...I like this scene where he doesn't want to blindly jump into a fight.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

I also ordered a GLTAS Aya and Reach Negotiator which I will be putting in here soon. This guy does great Pop customs!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dou hong; 05-04-2015 at 05:56 PM.

Another custom pop from TheLazmanFoo! This time the Reach Negotiator. I was really pleased how he turned out!

The Black Beetle was one of the time master that Telos had collected. I really liked that character and it was cool to see him again even if it was just for a sec.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sanderling View Post
    Love that image with the scarab tattoos!

OK, it's been a week -- did anyone else read the Convergence JLI issue? While I still don't really get the storyline behind the whole event it was great to see Ted back in action! It makes sense that in a world where everyone has had their powers stripped away Ted's mad inventor nature and non-powered superheroing skills become an asset -- plus I love it when writers remember Ted is competent and not just a punchline. In any case, I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the second part. Hoping the Booster name dropping is foreshadowing of something...
    Winner gets their city restored in a world. Even if it don't happen, they might save a Ted to use to fold in the new Universe.

Incredible Member