Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

My boy Moon Knight gets a semi-whole bodyshot, hells yeah! Same goes for Johhny Blaze, niiiice!

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

To be honest, this poster seems like something a fan Photoshopped piecemeal.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    I don't think they are refusing, I just don';t think Marvel are promoting the characters they don't own 100% of the merchandising rights to.

From what I am to understand the movie rights and non comic merchandising rights are tightly linked with Fox and the X-Men / FF franchises, with Marvel only getting a small percentage of the money from those opposed to all from the other characters.
    Only if the movie likenesses are used.

Disney has increasingly been trying to downplay the X-Men and FF in their other media so the poster is par for the course. There's no X-Men or FF characters in Disney Infinity.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Ms. Marvel is there. She's right in the middle, just above Falcon.
    Ah, so she is, my mistake (I swear I was looking for nearly five minutes too!).

BANNED

X-men and Fantastic Four are still BIG parts of the Marvel Universe, you guys! Just not quite as big as Hydra mooks!

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    X-men and Fantastic Four are still BIG parts of the Marvel Universe, you guys! Just not quite as big as Hydra mooks!
    Well, Bob is kind-of popular.

I need to know where i can find these posters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Magnotron View Post
    So... they found a way to bring Doc Ock back from the dead? Or... is that some kind of alternate version? I'd rather see Rhino back from the dead, if I'm 100% honest.
    What?!? Wait! When did Aleksei M. Sytsevich die?

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    Hail Hydra mooks lol!
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Magnotron View Post
    So... they found a way to bring Doc Ock back from the dead? Or... is that some kind of alternate version? I'd rather see Rhino back from the dead, if I'm 100% honest.
    Yeah, and what are Skaar and red hulk doing there? Aren't they depowered?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, Bob is kind-of popular.
    Bob's cool. He needs to get more love in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Yeah, and what are Skaar and red hulk doing there? Aren't they depowered?
    And the Celestials are dead isnt it ?.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

To be serious though it still looks like the X-Men (and Fantastic Four as characters) are going to around in the comics post Secret Wars. We just had an X-Men editor announced. Hell the FF and Doom are predominant characters in Secret Wars and there's a ton of X-Men domains and comics. If Marvel has to lessen their use in promotional material, it doesn't mean they're not going to be around in the comics somewhere.

And let's face it, we're going to see the X-Men films. Might even see Trank's FF if it's not the trainwreck we think it could be. Marvel taking them off promotional stuff doesn't change that those films are happening and we'll likely see them.

So if this is official, it's pretty pointless, but it also doesn't mean we'll be losing the characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    To be serious though it still looks like the X-Men (and Fantastic Four as characters) are going to around in the comics post Secret Wars. We just had an X-Men editor announced. Hell the FF and Doom are predominant characters in Secret Wars and there's a ton of X-Men domains and comics. If Marvel has to lessen their use in promotional material, it doesn't mean they're not going to be around in the comics somewhere.

And let's face it, we're going to see the X-Men films. Might even see Trank's FF if it's not the trainwreck we think it could be. Marvel taking them off promotional stuff doesn't change that those films are happening and we'll likely see them.

So if this is official, it's pretty pointless, but it also doesn't mean we'll be losing the characters.
    This poster proves what Marvel wants it's universe to look like. The X-men and Fantastic Four seem to have no place there.