Default Comic Detectives!

It has happened to many of us, you just can't seem to find that book you are looking for... well.. we have a fantastic community willing to help!

Post the title of the book you are looking for together with the region you are in and lets help eachother find some books!
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Nice idea for a thread, I'll try to keep my eyes open for y'all. I'm looking for a lot of things but I'd me pretty hapoy if someone found a cheap copy of Daredevil Fall of the Kingpin or Daredevil Abattoir
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

How about these?

http://www.abebooks.de/servlet/BookD...of+the+kingpin

http://www.abebooks.de/servlet/BookD...devil+abattoir

They are second hand ones, but new ones are damn impossible for a good price i guess
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Nice idea for a thread, I'll try to keep my eyes open for y'all. I'm looking for a lot of things but I'd me pretty hapoy if someone found a cheap copy of Daredevil Fall of the Kingpin or Daredevil Abattoir
    I asked the local comic shop. They have some hidden gems sometimes. Good news: FoKP is available (conditions very good, considering the age) but on the downside, it would cost ~60 EUR :-(
    Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Yeah that was what I was afraid of. I know an adress wherr I can get FotK but it's 45 euro and I refuse to pay more than 15 euro for that 4 issue trade. Same with Abattoir, I really want it but I can't see myself paying more than €15 or maybe €20 for a 60 page gn. At least with FotK I have the feeling it will be collected in an upcoming epic together with all the other Lee Weeks issues (or at least that's what I hope. Though I wouldn't mind it either if the next DD epic contained Kesel's run or the first half of O'Neil's run)
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47