Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Batman in Earth 2 Society #1 *SPOILERS*

I didn't know what to expect from this book and thought I probably wouldn't enjoy it. Have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. It wasn't great, but it was a nice read. outside of everything else going on, Batman kicked butt. He had orders to chase down Sloan, but stopped to knock a couple of goons heads in for trying to take a dog from a little boy. It's interesting that his equipment came from Mr Terrific.

I'm still not crazy about the mask. It looks more like a cat than a Batman mask. But I'll definitely be reading #2
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I agree, I liked it a lot as well. I was hoping for more of the classic Grayson voice to shine through but overall I liked it. The art was great and I love this take on the costume. I want to see more about how he came to adopt the mantle though, how he trained, and how he's walking.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    I agree, I liked it a lot as well. I was hoping for more of the classic Grayson voice to shine through but overall I liked it. The art was great and I love this take on the costume. I want to see more about how he came to adopt the mantle though, how he trained, and how he's walking.
    I thought it was great also. I'm very intrigued on what Mr. Terrific did to him and if he is enhanced in any way. I'ma little different in the sense I want a different take on Dick's voice and personal to give some variety to reading different titles with him in it monthly. I think earth 2 is the perfect place to do that because it's an alternate universe. I like that this Grayson Batman seems more rugged and relentless.