Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

One of my favorite showings for Crystal. I love the creative, abstract way her aerokinesis is stylized. Crystal purifies the air within a 30-mile radius, an awesome display of power for her!!

Marvel Graphic Novel #39
    "Her power is magnificent... For it is her birthright."

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Is that also where she accidentally creates a monster out of the four elements and the Inhumans have to fight it?

If so, I always loved that graphic novel. Crystal is so powerful. I still don't think it's hit me yet that she's finally making her big comeback!

Niffleheim

This is when Baby Ahura came to rectify Crystal's creating a living weather entity just to make earth bearable to a pregnant Medusa. That baby gave me the creeps when i read that.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Marvel Graphic Novel #39
    Very nice art work. I missed that kind of art style sometimes, it really had something.

Stumbled across this artwork by Mahmud Asrar on his DeviantArt page, and I think it's excellent! I really like Kamala, but I hope Crystal and Lockjaw are reunited soon!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

So a lot of this, we already knew, but this is confirmation that Crystal is the leader of the new team!! Plus, take a look at her new appearance!!!!

I must say, I really love her new costume!! The hair was quite a shock, but it is growing on me!

I am really excited to get direct confirmation on this new series, December, please hurry!!!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...nhumans-series
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/08/...-new-inhumans/
    Last edited by idisestablish; 08-19-2015 at 03:34 PM.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

So a lot of this, we already knew, but this is confirmation that Crystal is the leader of the new team!! Plus, take a look at her new appearance!!!!

I must say, I really love her new costume!! The hair was quite a shock, but it is growing on me!

I am really excited to get direct confirmation on this new series, December, please hurry!!!
    Mmmmmm yes! I love her new pixie cut and costume! It's very fresh and in style. Also love that she's back and in a leadership role! Who are those other Inhumans though?

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

yay or nay on Crystal's haircut?

Personally it doesn't matter to me. Her character is what appeals to me, but I did love her long locks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

I love her new haircut. It fits the tone of the story. Def will be picking this up.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Mmmmmm yes! I love her new pixie cut and costume! It's very fresh and in style. Also love that she's back and in a leadership role! Who are those other Inhumans though?
    Isn't it great?! The one in the back is Gorgon, I'm pretty sure. In the air, you have Naja, her powers include flight and invisibility, among others. Behind her in the green costume, you have Flint, he is a geokinetic. Both of them were among the newly transformed Inhumans in Soule's Inhuman book. Not sure who the guy in yellow is, but articles say it's "Grid." I'm assuming he's a new character.

I really like the new costume and the haircut surprisingly works. Feels like a nice way of freshening the character up.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I'm going to vote nay. I'm glad she's back and I'm going to read the book, but the new hair doesn't work for Crystal, in my opinion. Her do was her distinguishing characteristic visually.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

She looks a bit like Rachel now....

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Not sure who the guy in yellow is, but articles say it's "Grid." I'm assuming he's a new character.
    Grid was revealed in the FCBD Inhuman story. He's from India, he can see the electromagnetic spectrum, and his "hands" project EM waves.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Isn't it great?! The one in the back is Gorgon, I'm pretty sure. In the air, you have Naja, her powers include flight and invisibility, among others. Behind her in the green costume, you have Flint, he is a geokinetic. Both of them were among the newly transformed Inhumans in Soule's Inhuman book. Not sure who the guy in yellow is, but articles say it's "Grid." I'm assuming he's a new character.
    Grid is the new character introduced in the FCBD special. He's an indian engineer named Dinesh Deol and he can see the electromagnetic spectrum and make the waves tangible. He was saved from Hydra by Medusa and recruited by her and Naja.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-