Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    When it comes to awe-inspiring simultaneous multiple elemental manipulation, Crystal was the Avatar before the Avatar was even a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Beat me to it!
    100% TRUTH!
    Well Said! Crystal was The Avatar BEFORE The Avatar was Cool!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Crystal in all new Inhumans preview

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

The ship(what-his-name) looks so alien and Inhuman and amazing.

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

juan678, I knew when you shared the uncolored art for this page, the finished product was going to be stunning, but it even exceeded my expectations! I hope we have a lot more of this to look forward to! And so, I'm off to make a new avatar!

I said it in the preview thread, but it bears repeating:

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    SO BEYOND excited to see this!!! Stefano Caselli is AMAZING!!! Could not have picked a better artist for this book, hands down! He is definitely doing justice to Crystal in depicting her formidable power in such a breathtaking way! Can't wait to see what else he has in store for us!!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Crystal in all new Inhumans preview
    The words EXCELLENT and EPIC Barely do Justice for this Artwork Right Here..........CRYSTAL RULES THE WORLD IS MORE LIKE IT!!!!!

I mean honestly that what it come out as, Just Dominating and Powerful, Lifting the Elements of the Earth that would make Mother Nature Green with Envy of such a lady as Crystal!

Honestly Crystal Fans like all of use Here are FINALLY Getting our Waited Just Rewards from ALL-NEW INHUMANS, This book is looking to be the Grand Symphony of Crystal Portrayed in Artwork Alone, Stefano Caselli is a MASTER when it comes to Bringing out 125% of how Awesome Crystal can Be, BEST ARTIST to have for this Comic IMO Hands Down! =D
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Sadly our Crystal did not win the last tournament but a New One is Going and Our Crystal is doing GREAT!!!

Please click below and Support our Crystal and Help her Win!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Sadly our Crystal did not win the last tournament but a New One is Going and Our Crystal is doing GREAT!!!

Please click below and Support our Crystal and Help her Win!
    Yes, CJStriker, unfortunately Crystal did not win the last tournament, but she still had an impressive showing! She made it to the final four, and lost to Spectrum by only 1 vote!! Crystal is doing very well, as you said, CJStriker, in the 45th tournament. This time she is up against Mr. Fantastic! I would be so happy to see Crystal go all the way this time!

Like I told a Friend my Friend Idisestablish recent, Thanks to this Thread, Idisestablish and Crystal herself My Fandom and Interest in the Inhumans is on the Rise, Allot! While I have committed Myself in reading and enjoying as much as I can of Marvel, Inhumans by far is my New Rising Fandom of Highest Interest for me the most. I have over the years at sporadic times both watched on TV and Read Inhumans from time to time, but never REALLY got into them more than the basics.

But now I am committing myself into reading more into the Inhumans and More into their being and mythos! So with that I like to Thank Idisestablish and this Thread for Making that happen Allot and I look forward into talking about more of the Inhumans with you all here!

To show my interest, below are all the copies I have SO FAR of the Uncanny Inhumans #1's and when I can I will share my Karnak Issues as well, Enjoy!

Like I told a Friend my Friend Idisestablish recent, Thanks to this Thread, Idisestablish and Crystal herself My Fandom and Interest in the Inhumans is on the Rise, Allot! While I have committed Myself in reading and enjoying as much as I can of Marvel, Inhumans by far is my New Rising Fandom of Highest Interest for me the most. I have over the years at sporadic times both watched on TV and Read Inhumans from time to time, but never REALLY got into them more than the basics.

But now I am committing myself into reading more into the Inhumans and More into their being and mythos! So with that I like to Thank Idisestablish and this Thread for Making that happen Allot and I look forward into talking about more of the Inhumans with you all here!

To show my interest, below are all the copies I have SO FAR of the Uncanny Inhumans #1's and when I can I will share my Karnak Issues as well, Enjoy!
    CJStriker, you are too kind, my friend!

I was messing around with photoshop today and came up with this. I used Crystal from Jim Cheung's variant interconnecting covers because it was nicely outlined. I tried to represent most of Crystal's elemental kineses (that is the proper plural, I checked, lol): aero, pyro, hydro, geo, cryo, electro, atmo, and thermo...what do you guys think?!

Last edited by idisestablish; 11-01-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Lightbulb

CJStriker, you are too kind, my friend!

I was messing around with photoshop today and came up with this. I used Crystal from Jim Cheung's variant interconnecting covers because it was nicely outlined. I tried to represent most of Crystal's elemental kineses (that is the proper plural, I checked, lol): aero, pyro, hydro, geo, cryo, electro, atmo, and thermo...what do you guys think?!

Honestly Idisestablish, What do I think...........What Do I think.....................Hmmm.........Ahhh..........Here is what I think and I got to be 100% Honest with you about it:

What I Think, is that this Shows ME, is what a Form of True Fandom Looks like.

It is Love and Dedication towards the Perfection of showing and Celebrating the Character(s) you truly love the most and having fun in creating a New Form of Art in expressing that Fandom with showing just how Grand, in your Case Crystal, just how GRAND Crystal is in your Eyes.

When you do work like this you show just how Crystal looks like in THRU YOUR EYES and that is of an Amazing Women that can and can be portrayed in Doing Amazing Things in more ways than one. It is she is a Lady of Multiple Talents and Powers that would leave anyone that is looking at this in Awe of what is Common Knowledge to you. What it does is that is expresses your Fandom onto others and in turn Makes Crystal Greater in the Eyes of Fans, even those that already like Crystal, in seeing her even more in a Grander Light then she was before.

Attention to detail, Right use of Elements, Styles, Coloring, Lighting, Placement, Image of Crystal Chosen.....ALL OF IT done with great care by YOU in Expressing a form of Artwork that is all your own and in your own way adds to the Mythos of the Lady that you Like. This shows what True Fandom Does; it makes a Character Greater to other Fans thanks to Fans, like you Idisestablish, that have the Fandom and Talent in Make Crystal Even Greater Now in our Eyes.

It is in the end not so much what I think of it, but of HOW YOU think of Crystal and Sharing that with use in making her Greater then before Idisestablish thanks to your Fandom. It in turns makes me think more like how you think of Crystal, thereby making her Greater in My Eyes;

THAT is What I Think of the Work when I contemplate it Idisestablish! :-)

BANNED

My anticipation for a book has never been so high. It looks like Crystal will have some good showings, I just hope the supporting cast is just as interesting and not there for filler.

Talking

The Tournament is Still Going On and our Crystal has MADE IT to the FINAL FOUR!!!

Please Vote and Support our Crystal!!!

http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-6

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

The Final is going to be Crystal vs. Quicksilver. I can FEEL it in my guts!

The Tournament is Still Going On and our Crystal has MADE IT to the FINAL FOUR!!!

Please Vote and Support our Crystal!!!

http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-6

Yes, she is, CJStriker!! She's off to a strong start in round 6, with a 10-2 lead, but let's not get cocky! In the last tournament, Crystal was kept from the final round by a single vote! Everyone, let's make this the tournament that Crystal takes the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    The Final is going to be Crystal vs. Quicksilver. I can FEEL it in my guts!
    There is certainly a good chance! Felicia and Pietro are tied 5-5 for the moment, but Crystal vs. Quicksilver would certainly make for an interesting round!

Yes, she is, CJStriker!! She's off to a strong start in round 6, with a 10-2 lead, but let's not get cocky! In the last tournament, Crystal was kept from the final round by a single vote! Everyone, let's make this the tournament that Crystal takes the win!

There is certainly a good chance! Felicia and Pietro are tied 5-5 for the moment, but Crystal vs. Quicksilver would certainly make for an interesting round!
    Indeed Idisestablish, Crystal is DOMINATING the Final Four Vote Right now! She is ahead by 10 over Sif, She is doing Really Well! Also, it could be a Final Between Crystal and Pietro, right now with the Last vote by Heroewatcher Quicksilver is only up by 1 vote, so that can go ANY WAY Right now!

I Really Love Black Cat, so it was hard choosing between the 2, either one would be Great in the Final, but CRYSTAL is FTW in the Championship For ME!!!!!