Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I'm probably the only fan in the universe that actually liked her and Quicksilver together.

What I enjoyed with them was that their problems felt more real (things like infidelity and emotional abandonment) as opposed to the problems most superhero couples face like time travel super villains and damsels in distress. To me, their real standout moment was when Pietro lost his powers and was about to kill himself (no thanks to your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man), and Crystal showed up to try and help him cope with his loss by bringing him to Attilan. Another plus was that we got to see them both as parents which is something superhero comics often ignore.

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks for Mentioning this & the Issue Idisestablish! =)

So I Went back into My Archives to Retrieve this Historic Moment from My Files and Post the Pages of th Progression of Crystalia Amaquelin into Becoming An Avenger, Enjoy!

Where it Started was in Avengers Volume 1, Issue #334:

[IMG]
    Definitely! I love that Crystal is an Avenger! I really feel like she is one of the most well-connected characters. You wouldn't really be surprised to see her anywhere: X-Books, Avengers, Fantastic Four, and Cosmic books. Here she is officially joining in #336!

Quote Originally Posted by Wandacrystal22 View Post
    Sersi and Crystal had an EXCELLENT friendship. They both had sexy 90's bomber jackets and BOTH were created by JACK KING KIRBY. What more could you ask for. And I say good riddance to Pietro. Crystal deserves better than her. Like I said Black Panther is the better choice or Dane.
    Speaking of Crystal and Sersi... Guest starring in Incredible Hulk #404

I do love Crystal but I want to get to know her better. I didn't like the fact that she cheated on Pietro with some muggle, but otherwise she is a pretty awesome and powerful character. I also love her and Lockjaw together. I think he is her baby and she is like a mother to him.

Which actress or actor would you cast to play Crystal in the upcoming Inhumans film?

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I do love Crystal but I want to get to know her better. I didn't like the fact that she cheated on Pietro with some muggle, but otherwise she is a pretty awesome and powerful character. I also love her and Lockjaw together. I think he is her baby and she is like a mother to him.

[IMG]

Which actress or actor would you cast to play Crystal in the upcoming Inhumans film?
    It might interest you to know that Maximus had a mind-control machine that he stated he had been using on Quicksilver, Crystal, and Lockjaw for some time. The circumstances surrounding the affair led up to the unfolding of his plan in X-Factor Annual #2 (about a year after the affair was revealed in Vision and Scarlet Witch vol 2, #10). It's indicated that the he caused the affair to destabilize Quicksilver mentally so he would be susceptible enough to the mind-control machine's influence to kidnap Franklin Richards.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I would have said Deborah Ann Woll if she hadn't already been cast as Karen Page. Maybe Emma Stone or Isla Fisher? Oh, or Alyson Hannigan. Idk, I don't think I'm very good at fan-casting, lol.

Here's hoping that when the Inhumans film comes along that she gets the push she deserves.

Shailene Woodley would be GREAT as her. She was about to be MJ in the ASM2 so why not?

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Shailene Woodley would be GREAT as her. She was about to be MJ in the ASM2 so why not?
    I like that idea for casting. Shailene as an actress resonates well with young girls, so that would certainly do favors for Crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I'm probably the only fan in the universe that actually liked her and Quicksilver together.
    You aren't the only one! I think they have an interesting dynamic. In one of her only appearances in the past year (All-New X-Factor #13), she had what I thought was a very sweet exchange with Quicksilver.

[CENTER][IMG]
    Thanks for sharing, CJStriker! Crystal at her loveliest!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Here's hoping that when the Inhumans film comes along that she gets the push she deserves.
    Here's hoping!

As for casting, I had an epiphany at work today, lol. I think Chloλ Grace Moretz would be perfect!!

So beautiful .

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Definitely! I love that Crystal is an Avenger! I really feel like she is one of the most well-connected characters. You wouldn't really be surprised to see her anywhere: X-Books, Avengers, Fantastic Four, and Cosmic books. Here she is officially joining in #336!

http://i.imgur.com/sCIVNv3.png
    Agree Idisestablish, Could Not Agree More, I am Happy that Crystal got the chance in Becoming an Avengers! =)

In the Next Issue the Story and Celebration of the Newest Avenger Crystal continued in Avengers Volume 1, Issue #337:

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I frickin' LOVE this thread. Somebody on the BP thread said if Crystal was dating that sooner or later she would go "black". The saying "Once you go Black, you don't go back." That got me thinking a bit. Also, Thanks for retconning Pietro's parentry, Marvel. I really loved that Crystal was in Magneto's family along with Luna. I blame the MCU as well. A well, Once you go Black...

Breaks my heart to see Vision respond this way to Crystal! I hated when he lost his emotions. Crystal and Vision are two of my favorites and I love them as friends!

I frickin' LOVE this thread. Somebody on the BP thread said if Crystal was dating that sooner or later she would go "black". The saying "Once you go Black, you don't go back." That got me thinking a bit. Also, Thanks for retconning Pietro's parentry, Marvel. I really loved that Crystal was in Magneto's family along with Luna. I blame the MCU as well. A well, Once you go Black...
    I always felt like they really dropped the ball since there was never a Crystal, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Polaris, and Havok team-up. MY HEAD WOULD EXPLODE! Oh and nowadays, throw in some Wiccan and Hulkling, Speed, and Luna. Boom! Anyway, at this point, even if they're not family they're still family. Biological relations and family are two different things in my book!