Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

I really hope the new costume is
    A) Yellow
    B) Not a jacket with a white shirt underneath.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Son of M #2

Hahaha.......EPIC Comeback By Crystal their Idisestablish!!!

The Definition of a Maternal-Motherly, Laying it out like it is and should BE, Mic-Drop Moment! That EPIC!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    I love this thread and think Crystal is awesome. Would anyone else read a Crystal/Polaris/Sersi book?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I would 2nd That Book Like that Justin K. and Indeed would Read it!

I would also certainly hope for another book that would have Crystal/Polaris/Scarlet Witch and Luna in it, be a good Family book to read indeed!
    Now you guys are about to get me going. They would definitely be part of my A-Force Dream Team!!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I really hope the new costume is
    A) Yellow
    B) Not a jacket with a white shirt underneath.
    Lol, love it.

I just hope it's an actual costume and not street clothes styled like one .

Though considering Medusa tried out a royal-looking new costume for a bit before going back to her classic one, maybe the same will happen with Crystal? Though if the new costume is good, I wouldn't mind it staying .

Hahaha.......EPIC Comeback By Crystal their Idisestablish!!!

The Definition of a Maternal-Motherly, Laying it out like it is and should BE, Mic-Drop Moment! That EPIC!!!
    Right! CJStriker, if I'm being honest, Gorgon's attitude can irk me a bit, and I loved seeing him hit with a truth bomb!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just hope it's an actual costume and not street clothes styled like one .

Though considering Medusa tried out a royal-looking new costume for a bit before going back to her classic one, maybe the same will happen with Crystal? Though if the new costume is good, I wouldn't mind it staying .
    Based purely from what we've seen of ANAD Medusa and Karnak, I'm optimistic! I don't think it's going to be plainclothes, but I share your hope that it doesn't stray too far from her classic look!

I just hope it's still balloon-ware.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Crystals first video game appearance and being playable before Avengers Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Yes, their interactions in space were really enjoyable and well done by DnA.

I just love how down to earth and entertaining Lorna is. Her and Crystal need to work together more! (And gotta love that Alan Davis artwork!)

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Someone on Tumblr messaged me that they talked to Soule, and that

A) Crystal will have a new costume
    B) Crystal will have fallout with Johnny and Medusa.
    That's bittersweet. While I am glad she'll be in the book and replace that yellow jumpsuit, I was hoping her and Johnny would reconcile and maybe have one last fling. I don't think her older sister would risk losing her over some man.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAngel View Post
    New costume? Thank God, she's been long overdue for one IMO. I just hope it's not as much of a departure from the classic costume as that Jessica Drew redesign. Here's to a new era for Crystal where hopefully she gets the respect she deserves so she'll forever stop being reset back to the Stan Lee/Jack Kirby characterization.
    I would love to see a mix of her classic and Avengers bomber jacket costume.

Quote Originally Posted by MsAngel View Post
    Here's to a new era for Crystal where hopefully she gets the respect she deserves so she'll forever stop being reset back to the Stan Lee/Jack Kirby characterization.
    One can only hope, given all the decades where it seemed like Crystal was finally going to get some development as a character only to be reset back to "doe-eyed lovestruck princess" because the next writer wanted to shack her up with someone else and thus had to cut her previous ties.

I'm hoping that the reason why she's not being seen is because she's had enough of being treated like a complete tool by everybody (including her own family) and now is living her own life free of being controlled or restrained.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I just love how down to earth and entertaining Lorna is. Her and Crystal need to work together more! (And gotta love that Alan Davis artwork!)
    Pretty sure that's Paul Pelletier, but I can see the similarity in the faces.

I was really hoping Attilan Rising was going to be it for our girl, Crystal! It's far from over, but so far she is still conspicuously absent! I'm loving that Auran has such a big role, but what do you guys think? Is Crystal going to show up in Attilan Rising or are we going to have to wait for Uncanny Inhumans?

From Realm of Kings: Inhumans #2

Crystal, Wanda and Family Moment!

Crystal, Wanda and Family Moment!

Love that! Too bad Marvel retconned Magneto out of it because…..REASONS.