Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1142
    BANNED

Quicksilver #7 May 1998
    "I Love You, Good-Bye" Guest-starring the Black Knight!
    Flashback of when Quicksilver is reunited with his wife Crystal, his sister the Scarlet Witch and The Black Knight!

A retrospective featuring Pietro’s history with his Inhuman wife.

Quicksilver challenges the Black Knight for the hand of the lovely Crystal

but she gets annoyed and decides to go back to the Inhumans with Luna.

Script by John Ostrander and Joe Edkin. Pencils by Ivan Reis. Inks by Randy Emberlin.

New Cosplay by Florka

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Has anyone heard anything about how extensive Death of Inhumans is going to be? :\ I'm hoping that at least one of them survives... Guess who?! I was a little bit hopeful after reading this.

Now that you’re writing the Inhumans, is there a particular member of the Royal Family you’ve grown particularly attached to?
    Cates: I’m trying to not get too attached to anyone in this book, honestly. But I have a soft spot for Crystal, and perhaps more obviously, for Black Bolt.
    Is there an Inhuman you can’t wait to kill? Sub-question – will any Inhumans survive, or are you cruel enough to kill even Lockjaw?
    Cates: No comment.

https://www.newsarama.com/40648-donn...-inhumans.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about how extensive Death of Inhumans is going to be? :\ I'm hoping that at least one of them survives... Guess who?! I was a little bit hopeful after reading this.

https://www.newsarama.com/40648-donn...-inhumans.html
    Sorry nothing offical yet, but I am standing by that none of it is happening and it is all in Black Bolt's head as a nightmare scenario. Oh not cause I am in denial it is the only way to explain and make sense of everything that is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Sorry nothing offical yet, but I am standing by that none of it is happening and it is all in Black Bolt's head as a nightmare scenario. Oh not cause I am in denial it is the only way to explain and make sense of everything that is going on.
    As much as I would love to believe that is true... The way he keeps going on about how much Inhumans fans are going to hate him, I doubt it.

Apparently all members of the Fantastic Four will be showing up (or so sayeth the other thread) so I think Crystal is safe?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    As much as I would love to believe that is true... The way he keeps going on about how much Inhumans fans are going to hate him, I doubt it.
    To throw people off I mean look at what has happened so far the Kree/Vox's plan was to recruit the Inhumans back into the empire to make up for all those killed when it collapsed, and their way to do this is by killing them all? No wait their plan is just get Black Bolt to join them, and the plan is to kill all the Inhumans no wait that also makes no sense. Also why do they need Black Bolt if Vox is this super Inhuman that can kill everyone any way. I heard one theory is he looks undead like so Black Bolt is needed to help them make these super Inhumans pure but then why go around killing Inhumans then what purpose does it serve, "well maybe it is to make Black Bolt come to them for a trap" they knew where he was going, they got there first, and now he would know they are after him.

But if this is all happening in his head it makes sense that the Kree are manipulating him into joining them which explains why Vox looks like Black Bolt mixed with the Grim Reaper so now in his subconscious he will this "If I don't get the Inhumans to join the Kree we will all die, and it will be my fault"

Last edited by juan678; 07-27-2018 at 04:47 AM.

Oh man, seeing Crystal find Lockjaw's tuning fork in the ruins is heart-breaking.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Apparently all members of the Fantastic Four will be showing up (or so sayeth the other thread) so I think Crystal is safe?
    As much as I would love for us to be able to take that for granted, I'm not sure we can. We don't know the circumstances of how every FF member ever is being assembled--there could be a time-travel element involved, for example. After all, one of the former FF members--Namorita--is currently supposed to be dead. In theory Crys and Medusa could both get killed off here and still appear in that FF storyline.

An unused cover Ryan Stegman

New Cosplay awesome Florka
    Last edited by juan678; 09-02-2018 at 03:58 AM.