Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Thanks, Justin. Would that be one of the Nova Corps or Frankie Raye? Just want to be sure.
    Nova Corps.

Just giving this some bumpage. Everyone seems... quiet.

Now that I'm done my move and settled in, I may need to start Thanos.

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

I should be posting Nick Fury soon....I had a bit of trouble making him a Martian

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    Just giving this some bumpage. Everyone seems... quiet.

Now that I'm done my move and settled in, I may need to start Thanos.
    could you give me #30

More human than human thetrellan's Avatar

There are notable exceptions to this list. Considering the inclusion of a Martian family, an Amazonian family and GL family- there are only 3 martians at best, only 2 of which are regulars, a GL is a GL, and again only 2 Amazons are ever active at any time: Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl- huge chunks of the DCU are missing. Where are the Flashes? The Legion of Super Heroes? The Doom Patrol? The New Gods? Even Green Arrow has no place on this list. If there are places you want them cataloged, please tell me. Otherwise, you can find my work on the DC jam.

Oh wow, I cannot seem to delete that attachment. It's for the DC jam. I mean I did delete it, but there it is, plain as day

Edit: All right, I admit most of that was just rant. But I'm still mad that you have managed to "family" away most of the DCU's best characters. If it's not a bat, amazon, light bearer or come from Krypton it's off limits? Really?

Look, this thing just started, didn't it? How about a Misc. or Other category? Do us a favor.

Damn that attachment. Go home, Galexus! Nobody wants us here! Boy, in the DC jam you looked so imperious. Here you just look disappointed. Look at him, standing there moping!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by thetrellan; 06-27-2015 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peeps View Post
    could you give me #30
    You have selected Deadpool .

Quote Originally Posted by thetrellan View Post
    There are notable exceptions to this list. Considering the inclusion of a Martian family, an Amazonian family and GL family- there are only 3 martians at best, only 2 of which are regulars, a GL is a GL, and again only 2 Amazons are ever active at any time: Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl- huge chunks of the DCU are missing. Where are the Flashes? The Legion of Super Heroes? The Doom Patrol? The New Gods? Even Green Arrow has no place on this list. If there are places you want them cataloged, please tell me. Otherwise, you can find my work on the DC jam.

Oh wow, I cannot seem to delete that attachment. It's for the DC jam.
    I'll admit DC is not my strong point as I'm exclusively a Marvel reader but if more spots fill, more categories will be added. I was iffy on the Flashes but you could see them here. I wanted to do Marvel/DC as R.E.B was doing a DC/Marvel jam as well. With that said, I do hope you have time for this jam as well as you're frequent in the other as well.

I'll admit DC is not my strong point as I'm exclusively a Marvel reader but if more spots fill, more categories will be added. I was iffy on the Flashes but you could see them here. I wanted to do Marvel/DC as R.E.B was doing a DC/Marvel jam as well. With that said, I do hope you have time for this jam as well as you're frequent in the other as well.
    Tell you what: let the Legion of Super Heroes into the Superman family. After all, it was "Superboy and the Legion of Super Heroes" for at least a decade or so, and Mon-El and Supergirl are both members. Do that and give me 97 and you have a deal.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Just a quick update: I like what I'm seeing from everyone. I hope to finish Amazon Nova sometime over the 4th of July weekend. I can't seem to shake the notion that if you melded a Nova Centurion and an Amazon, you'd probably wind up with Big Barda. It's influenced my early sketches so far. A sneak peak...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tell you what: let the Legion of Super Heroes into the Superman family. After all, it was "Superboy and the Legion of Super Heroes" for at least a decade or so, and Mon-El and Supergirl are both members. Do that and give me 97 and you have a deal.
    Done. Also, Ultron is yours.

Just a quick update: I like what I'm seeing from everyone. I hope to finish Amazon Nova sometime over the 4th of July weekend. I can't seem to shake the notion that if you melded a Nova Centurion and an Amazon, you'd probably wind up with Big Barda. It's influenced my early sketches so far. A sneak peak...
    I like what I see so far

Done. Also, Ultron is yours.
    Aaand immediately the idea of using a Legionnaire gets tossed. But it's a good thing. I have a better idea now. Plus I am so relieved to get away from that green and purple color scheme I seemed to be trapped in on the other thread, however well that was turning out. So great on all fronts. Thank you.

I think this may be a record for me on CBR. Of course once the masking fluid was applied I was committed to finishing it today. I give you Cyborg Ultroman. And here's a first: it actually looked better after I scanned it. Usually looking up close and magnified reveals flaws I hadn't noticed.

Cyborg Ultroman.jpg

How about 87 next?

I think this may be a record for me on CBR. Of course once the masking fluid was applied I was committed to finishing it today. I give you Cyborg Ultroman. And here's a first: it actually looked better after I scanned it. Usually looking up close and magnified reveals flaws I hadn't noticed.

Cyborg Ultroman.jpg

How about 87 next?
    That is an awesome Ultron. Kudos to the suggestion, it worked out for you very well.

Your next pick will be Nightcrawler.

Well, I finally got a chance to go through this thread and make a few observations. I'm afraid I did too many, because only a few of the attachments to the quotes made it through.
    #32 Mandarin - The Orange Lantern

The Mandarin's soul was so rife with avarice and a ruinous lust for power and worldly possessions that the source of all Orange Lantern Rings cried out to him from another multiverse. It is said that the Mandarin is the only being to ever wield the power of an Orange Lantern without ever actually possessing a power ring. He has become greed personified, the perfect living conduit for the Orange Lantern's might.
    Very nice. You managed a design that was both sleek and true to the character, who was never known for sleek. I like the face and headgear particularly, and the form is solid.

I present...

Mystique, the Orange LanternMystique was always about herself and after stabbing whoever she was working with this time around in the back, leading her to the Orange Lantern ring. Also, it was mentioned somewhere in one of Destiny's diaries apparently.
    Good example of a complimentary color scheme- blue and orange- working out well.

#92 Punisher (Superman)

Now remember kids: If at some point during your dimension-hopping summer travels you should encounter a guy who bench presses planets for breakfast and has a death's head symbol on his chest -- which even in Kryptonian means "Aww, dude! You're (bleep)ing screwed!" -- do not, I say again, do not under any circumstances break the law. Any law. Got it? Good.
    Damn. I like it.

#81 Rocket Raccoon (Superman Family)

In the latest nefarious scheme to rid themselves of Superman and his ilk, Roxxon Corp., a subsidiary of Luthor Global, bought out 70% of the Water Treatment Plants in America in an attempt to introduce a Kryptonite additive into the nation's drinking water -- harmless to humans, but lethal to Kryptonians. Unfortunately, the Kryptonite additive had one side effect. It turned otherwise harmless animals into roided out critters. Enter: Super Rocket!
    That is one mean-looking raccoon. Well dressed, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    23. Ghost Rider, a Red Lantern

So I went with red because rage possessed seemed the most analogous to bonded with a spirit of vengeance.

I'll take #43 next, please.
    I would have gone with fear because of the penance stare, but this is too cool to dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    Here is Torchwing!

As I felt personality wise that Johnny would be closest to Nightwing instead of Bats, so this rush job came to be. Please excuse the messy flames.
    I'm a sucker for a well-executed Torch. Well done.

Can I have No.20 please?