Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default What can truly heal the rift between ADULT Beast and Cyclops and make them friends again and the X-men whole again ?

Honestly, with what happen in Uncanny Inhumans #1, it makes me wonder wonder what can truly heal the rift between Beast and Cyclops and make them friends again ?
    Or at least start repairing the X-men family again, right ?

I mean even their younger selves are sick and tired of it and they're away from the adult X-men.

Who knows how long until the Inhuman mist attracts the Young O5 X-men and further damage the X-men timeline.

As X-fans what do you think can truly heal the rift between the two founders of the X-men and start making the X-men feel like a family again ?

Well, the rift between Cyclops and Beast will only be healed if Beast is either brainwashed or betrayed by the entire MCU side.

And for the X-men as whole, i think that the only solution is bringing back the Adult Jean Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, the rift between Cyclops and Beast will only be healed if Beast is either brainwashed or betrayed by the entire MCU side.
    And for the X-men as whole, i think that the only solution is bringing back the Adult Jean Grey.
    The real Jean returning and telepathically wiping Beast's mind of everything that's happened since Decimation. That should do it. Or a bullet to Beast's brain, whichever.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Cyke saving the mutant ra... Oh wait he already did that, maybe he can do it again

Fantastic Member

Now is a good time for mutant reuniting and facing the most recent danger together except Cyclops finds he needs to do some violence and disappears

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Cyke saving the mutant ra... Oh wait he already did that, maybe he can do it again
    He may have saved the mutant race, but at a much dangerous cost...the lost of his friends and family and the respect of his peers.

BANNED

Considering Beast is an awful traitor who has no loyalty to the X-men (canon), who gives a shit what he thinks?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Beast getting over his unrequited crush/obsession/whatever. Good luck with that.

In the 616? Honestly? Nothing. It's too late already and it's only getting worse and worse. Beast's character has been so damaged over the last few years that there ain't no fixing it. Marvel can try to do what they did with Wanda and have him act unapologetic while they wipe it all under the rug or they can do what they did with Stark and have him loose his memory of everything and THEN wipe it all under the rug but either way it's not gonna make me forget what an unlikable character Beast has become.

Only solution for "fixing" Beast is replacing him with another counterpart that isn't tainted by all this garbage whining. In fact, more and more it seems that soon every other X-Men character needs to be replaced by an alternate and there needs to be a soft (if not complete) reboot if Marvel ever does manage to get all licenses to X-Men back and wants to use them again. That's how bad it's getting at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    No. In the words of Marvel's number 1 franchise:

Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    In the 616? Honestly? Nothing. It's too late already and it's only getting worse and worse. Beast's character has been so damaged over the last few years that there ain't no fixing it. Marvel can try to do what they did with Wanda and have him act unapologetic while they wipe it all under the rug or they can do what they did with Stark and have him loose his memory of everything and THEN wipe it all under the rug but either way it's not gonna make me forget what an unlikable character Beast has become.

Only solution for "fixing" Beast is replacing him with another counterpart that isn't tainted by all this garbage whining. In fact, more and more it seems that soon every other X-Men character needs to be replaced by an alternate and there needs to be a soft (if not complete) reboot if Marvel ever does manage to get all licenses to X-Men back and wants to use them again. That's how bad it's getting at this point.
    So you'd be fine with 05 Beast completely replacing 616? Presumably after getting his own blue fur upgrade?

BANNED

I propose surge or ruby to replace cyclops! Noriko is a minority and ruby is red! Yay,diversity!

Better writing.
    Dark does not mean deep.

So after reading Uncanny Inhumans I have to say...nothing.

Beast learned nothing during ANXM. He learned nothing in UXM. He learned nothing in UXM 600. He's too far gone.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I feel bad for Beast fans. Is there some kind of pool going on in the marvel offices to see who can **** on his characterization the most?

Winner gets an "I rrrrhate Cyclops" t-shirt.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider