Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Amazing Member

That was such a great issue! The art was great and Jurgens is at the best he's been in years. Only thing I was disappointed about was the Babs reveal, I feel it should've been more emotional. Tim should've seen her and like broken down because they all suffered while he got to survive. Anyways, I feel that any hate that will go on this series will be purely because it isn't Terry and by the way the series hints, it seems like Terry'll be back... after all, his corpse was in Terrifitech, maybe Brother Eye's kept him in stasis...?

I only vaguely followed what was going on in Futures End (mostly from reading summaries in posts here on CBR) and never read Batman Beyond (so I'm not attached to any of the characters which I'm sure makes things easier), but figured I'd check out the first issue just for kicks. I enjoyed it, and am intrigued enough by where they might be going at least enough to read a few more issues.

Why does the Batman Beyond suit have those enormous white eye holes? They look really strange.