View Poll Results: choose the horsemen of apocalypse for the movie (multiple choices)

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Archangel

51 66.23%
  • Caliban

18 23.38%
  • Wolverine

17 22.08%
  • Gambit

23 29.87%
  • Psylocke

19 24.68%
  • Banshee

18 23.38%
  • Daken

9 11.69%
  • Sunfire

20 25.97%
  • Cyclops

8 10.39%
  • Havok

16 20.78%
  • Azazel

16 20.78%
  • Emma frost

21 27.27%
  • Mr. SInister

10 12.99%
  • Magneto or his children (Polaris, Scarlet witch, Quicksilver)

15 19.48%
  • Someone else

22 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    It's probably gonna be Azazel, Emma, Banshee and Angel Salvador.
    Cool. And they would name her Archangel Salvador

This is gonna be about 10 or so years after DoFP right? They could recast Quicksilver's little sister as someone older to be Polaris, and she could be a horseman. That would be fun to watch, especially if Quicksilver returns.

Ultimate Member

They could always have Apocalypse come back, make Warren Death again, but this time Betsy would be the one to snap him back to his senses...just right after he killed off forever all three versions of Fantomex...

Gambit (War), Polaris (Pestilence), Sunfire (Famine), and Archangel (Death). Psylocke wouldn't be a bad choice as well.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    Abraham Kieros
    Pestilence
    Caliban
    Archangel

Original or nothing.
    Caliban wasn't an original Horseman, Autumn Rolfson was the first Famine.

Quote Originally Posted by forgotten_utopia View Post
    My questions:

1- What are the differences between the four horsemen, in other words, what makes death "death" and not "famine"...?
    2- If a mutant was transformed into a horsemen how he is chosen to be death and not famine or etc... And how is he transformed. Like what he gets. (I understand he will get more powerful but how it is done depending on the category; death famine or else...)
    3- What are the differences between minister and horsemen?
    4- And finally who do you think will be the horsemen of apocalypse in 2016 movie? (A poll will be added just for the fun of the polls.)

Feel free to add more info or to ask questions about this subject. So we can have a better understanding about apocalypse and his horsemen/ ministers.
    The titles are largely just the names Apocalypse gives to his prime minions, and he bases them on the forces that shape humanity and weed out the weak, since that's what he intends the horsemen to do. He often chooses mutants with powers that relate to their title (or modifies them to give them suitable powers), but that's not always the case. Of course, Remender currently seems to be retconning a lot of the lore relating to Apocalypse, so this could all change.

While it would be great to see Archangel make an appearance, that's likely impossible if they set the movie in the eighties, so I'd guess they'll have to go with someone else as Death.

Archangel: Death
    Banshee: Pestilence
    Emma Frost: Famine
    Wolverine: War

I'd rather see people with disease-related powers and starvation-related powers as Pestilence and Famine, respectively. BUT... I think it's a real injustice that Banshee and Emma Frost were spoilers:
    revealed to be dead
    end of spoilers in DoFP, however, and I'd love to see them spoilers:
    resurrected
    end of spoilers by Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ultimate Member

My theory:

Wolverine: War.
    Gambit: Death.
    Magneto: Famine.
    Mystique: Pestilence.

BANNED

It can't be Archangel. He was in Last Stand as a teen so he isn't even alive in 1983.

They'll either go with wholly new characters or the fallen X-men from First Class.

Avoiding the worst forgotten_utopia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    The titles are largely just the names Apocalypse gives to his prime minions, and he bases them on the forces that shape humanity and weed out the weak, since that's what he intends the horsemen to do. He often chooses mutants with powers that relate to their title (or modifies them to give them suitable powers), but that's not always the case. Of course, Remender currently seems to be retconning a lot of the lore relating to Apocalypse, so this could all change.

While it would be great to see Archangel make an appearance, that's likely impossible if they set the movie in the eighties, so I'd guess they'll have to go with someone else as Death.
    thaks for responding
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Ghandi

Avoiding the worst forgotten_utopia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    In your poll you forgot the orignal Horsemen. I X-Men:Apocalypse id like to see the four orginals rather then those you listed
    yes, you're right... sorry for that..
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Ghandi

BANNED

If Archangel isn't in Apocalypse they'll have an after credits scene with him and Sinister like the WatXM cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    It can't be Archangel. He was in Last Stand as a teen so he isn't even alive in 1983.

They'll either go with wholly new characters or the fallen X-men from First Class.
    I think they'll go that way. Anything to have Banshee back in the movies.

I have no issue with Apocalypse seeing the potential in a young Warren, sticking him in a maturation chamber until he's in his late teens/twenties, then replacing his feathery wings with the techno-organic ones. Hell... En Sabah Nur could do the same thing to a young Bobby... and we'd have the real original X-Men together after Iceman and Archangel break free of Apocalypse's control. Yeah. It's frell up the timeline, but still... Maybe Bobby just doesn't age in his ice form.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Just imagine that

Azazel, Emma and Banshee as the Horsemen of Apocalypse.

Magneto (War)
    Quicksilver (Famine)
    Scarlet Witch (Pestilence)
    Gambit (Death)

could make good horsemen in my opinion