View Poll Results: Ana Marie and Peter Parker: A Bang-Up couple?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Sugah!

14 35.00%
  • No, Sugah!

26 65.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Rogue & Spider-man: A sexy couple?

They are two of my favorite characters. The reason I like this pairing is what I saw in the 90's Spider cartoon. Also I loved when they talked in Claremont's X-Men Forever.
    A would love a mini-series about them. Lol them traveling to an alternate universe to find out that they have a son or daughter would be hilarious. What do you guys think?

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Spider-Man gets all the pretty women.

Yes defintiely. Rogue would make a great partner for Spiderman and they would fall in love and make a beautiful couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Yes defintiely. Rogue would make a great partner for Spiderman and they would fall in love and make a beautiful couple.

That's some GREAT art on the right! LOVE IT! Rogue kinda looks like Sailor Jupiter to me in that pic. lol Still love it.

Always did wonder why Spider-man didn't date someone who could take care of themselves. Imagine if you will, an enemy of finds out Spider-man is dating Rogue and goes to attack her... or in their unlucky case, the X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
    Always did wonder why Spider-man didn't date someone who could take care of themselves. Imagine if you will, an enemy of finds out Spider-man is dating Rogue and goes to attack her... or in their unlucky case, the X-men.
    If the villain had any brains, they would be more afraid of her than Spider-Man (esp since she has WM's powers). She did take out a team of Avengers by herself twice now.

As for her dating him, nah. He's okay, but I can't see him with any X-woman besides Kitty now (blame the UU). Even if she is marrying Quill...

BANNED

Only if a counterpart of 616 Anna Marie has the Ms. Marvel abilities, would I view a counterpart of 616 Peter Parker mephistoverse as a sexy couple. To me, Anna Marie without the Ms. Marvel abilities is godawful.
    Also, to me, it would only work if the counterpart of 616 Anna Marie was the secret identity of an all-new Ms. Marvel on the all new mainstream marvel earth.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    Spider-Man gets all the pretty women.
    Nothing wrong with that

A few years ago, I would've entertained this possibility. However, Peter Parker has just become so unlikable that I really don't think Rogue deserves that kind of baggage. Peter has enough beautiful women under his wing. And few of the women he dates end up being better for dating him in the end. Plus, I doubt Marvel would ever allow an X-men character to get romantically entangled with someone whose movie rights aren't subject to the same level of scrutiny.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

One word.......no.

I can't see them together. Both are great characters, but not as a couple
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

No, even rather see her back with Pulse than Spidey

651508-pulse5.jpg
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 06-02-2015 at 03:26 AM.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Where did this come from? Why are we talking about this? More Secret Wars, bizzaro world alternate reality? Maybe we should stop before we give Marvel any more silly ideas that will call "groundbreaking" and claim we asked for it.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

BANNED

I have to say no to this one. I like Petey but Rogue needs someone with a little more edge to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I have to say no to this one. I like Petey but Rogue needs someone with a little more edge to them.
    You mean like Gambit the thief or Magneto the murderer? I'm thinking someone with a little less edge is the way to go.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
    You mean like Gambit the thief or Magneto the murderer? I'm thinking someone with a little less edge is the way to go.
    As if Rogue was an angel?