Default Silverhawk: The Origin Miniseries pitch (created by Wandacrystal22)

I've been planning to pitch this to Marvel when I get into writing their stuff for them. Feel free to critique and ask questions politely.

Silverhawk sketch-Marvel.jpg

Character Bios:

Superhero Name: Silverhawk
    Birth: June 1988
    Birthplace: Philadelphia
    Height: 5'8''
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black
    Ethnicity: African American
    Race: Black/Talonian
    Religion: Protestant
    Hobbies: Comics, Movies, Science, Bicycling, Baseball, Anime, Manga, Drawing, Writing, Reading
    Major: Psychology and Science

Abilities:

Superhuman Strength: Can lift up to 90 tons, but when using the Sonic Force (Talonian power up) can lift 100.
    Flight: Can fly up to Mach 10. Can catch beings like the Silver Surfer.
    Speed: On move at almost up to 700 mph. Can cause a Sonic Boom and go at the speed of sound. Can overpower even Quicksilver. Dehydration can slow to 400.
    Reflexes: Can see things in slow motion. EX: Colossus throwing a punch so ridiculously slow, Jake knows how to avoid it. Dehydration can slow his reflexes.
    Durability: Superdurable that can take the Hulks punches head on. Durability is not as strong if Jake does not hydrate himself.
    Intelligence: Prodigy level almost on par with Black Panther and Blue Marvel. Was apart of the National Honor Society in High School.
    Regenerative: Has a High and fast healing factor on the level of Wolverine. The moment he get's damaged, he heals. If he does not hydrate often, his healing will not be as high and much slower. He can age slowly (EX: Look 20 when 40)
    Energy Projection: Has different ways of harvesting energy. On of his signature attacks is the Vortex Blast, a cyclone like beam of energy that has the power to destroy mountains.
    Radiation Absorption: Can absorb all kinds of radiation including Gamma without fail and use it to get stronger and powerful.
    Martial Arts: Knows Tae-kwondo, Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, Muy Thai. A Black belt but still can't hold up to Iron Fist and Shang-Chi.
    Five Senses: They are amplified by his biology. Lessened with dehydration.
    Immunity: Demonic Powers, Vampires, Poison, Diseases.
    Weaknesses: Magic (Talonians Biology main weakness), Aroma Pheromones. Can get killed by Certain types of magic.

Main Characters:

Teresa Owens: Mother of Jake. Was given the power of a Talonian inside her womb by a dying Top-class Talonian Warrior battling and killing a Kree. When given birth to Jake, the power went to Jake. She's a Lawyer.
    Dennis Owens: Father of Jake. Also a professional Lawyer. Very caring and nice.

Heroes
    Fantastic Four: Treats them like his second family. Susan Storm is like a big sister to Jake. Had a little crush on her when a he was young. The team are good long time friends to his parents.
    Spider-man: Has a deep bromance that goes back to when Peter was in High School.
    Black Panther: Deeper bromance. He always depends on T'challa whenever he's in a bind. T'challa is like a Big Brother to him. A little Batman-Superman bromance.
    She Hulk: Knows him since he was a boy and great friends to his Mom and Dad.
    Daredevil: Same as She-Hulk. Matt Murdock and Jennifer are very important to him
    Blue Marvel: A mentor and role model to Jake. Also tutors him sometimes on Science and Math.
    Lockjaw: Jake loves dogs and Lockjaw sensing kindness in him becomes a pet and best friend to him. Also connected to Crystal.
    Crystal: Special friend and one of his love interests. They have an on again off again playful romance.

Villans
    Dr. Doom
    Abomination
    Mavis Zheng (Luthor like Coporate business man created by me. A robotonist and extremely smart. Archenemy of Silverhawk)
    Enchantress (She creates Lady Lust and is Jake is weak against magic)
    Lady Lust (a new character created by me. Created by Amora by sorcery and from Jakes sexual lust. Takes the form of his childhood crush actress Dana Delany)

Supporting Characters:
    Mimi "Kasumi" Donnelly (created by me. She is Irish/Japanese and is a tomboy who's a mechanic and lifeguard. Childhood friend and love interest. Short and spikey red hair with freckles)
    Rita Fitzgerald (created by me. 2nd love interest and is British. A waitress and a Jazz Singer at NYC's famous bar. Modeled off Michelle Dockery)
    Bates Martinez ( created by me. Cheerful Best friend of Jake since high school. He may turn into a Superhero but that's for another story.
    Scarlet Witch (Jake is captivated by Wanda's beauty and grace. She is quite fond of Jake and thinks he's like cute puppy dog. Flirty Love interest).
    Dr. Strange (an Ally of Jacobs and a friend)

QUICK NOTE: HE HAS THE POWER TO BEAT THE HULK. NO IFS, ANDS OR BUTS. A really Pissed off Silver Hawk could uppercut him to orbit. Don't get me started about Sonic Force a power that would kill Hulk. But, Jake is on par with Thanos.

Miniseries Plot:

Around 1988 a spaceship landed in a the backyard of the Owens family. When Teresa goes to check it out opens to reveal a dying Talonian warrior named En Dar from the Planet Talon. he says to her that he finished fighting a space war with the Kree. He is about to do die but, touches Teresa's pregnant stomach giving his powers to her. He says to her to have her newborn use it wisely with her promising. With that En Dar dies.

Years later middle school Jake is adapting to his life in Middle school when his powers start to develop. He has no idea what to do and is scared. His parents talk to him about these changes and finally tells him where he comes from. Jake stops being scared and starts to embrace that he's half of a demi-god. Still, he and his parents work hard to keep his powers a secret while they mature and develop.

High school Jake is a much more mature person with his abilities and finally wants to use his powers for good and start helping others. His mom thought of a way by making a suit with no cape for him and put on some shades him. He will be know as Silver-bird for his High school career. Even with his antics he still worked hard in school to be accepted into NYU.

A graduated Jake is a college student that moved out of his parents house and lives in a NYU dorm to be close to his college. Before he went, he and his parents developed a suit that is much more colorful with a cape. He also developed some cloaking goggles. Funny enough NYC is where all the kooky Marvel action, so he sets off to make a name for himself in the community. He gains new fans and friends alike for his uniqueness and heart of gold. He now goes by the name Silverhawk. Other heroes are impressed with how inspiring a hero he is. Also in New he meets a love interest named Rita Fitzgerald who works at a famous NYC bar. Life could not be better for him. Some people adore him, but it also comes with enemy's

Dr. Doom has been really intrigued with Jacobs power and wants to harnest it himself for his own goals. Mavis Zheng of Zheng Coporation in NYC is enraged for losing stock because of Silverhawks activities. Enchantress is angry that new hero Jake and him teamed up with Thor to beat her and the Executioner and wants to humiliate him. Emil Blonsky/Abomination wants a piece of him for beating the Hulk easily. With that they join together for the common goal of destroying Silverhawk and using his power. Having a rematch with him by himself, Amora uses her sorcery to manifest his deepest lustful desires into a physical being. Her name is Anastasia Lusturious aka Lady Lust and is match for Jake. Doom uses some of his DNA from his fight with Blonsky to clone a bird like version of Jake and makes him cause havoc on Manhattan. It makes the citizens start to hate Jake and mistaking him for causing the chaos. Luckily, the Fantastic Four help him defeat the clone and clear his name successfully clear his name also with the help of She-hulk. The F4 take the clone back to the Baxter Building for research. Reed Richards tells him the clone was created by Doom using his DNA. Jake talks to clone saying that he can use his powers for good and that
    since he's clone from him that it will do the right thing and help Jake.

Knowing that there are villains trying to exploit him, he calls on Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange to help him. They find out that the villains are in cohorts get Silverhawk and wants to take the fight to them in Latveria. With the help of the Fantastic Four, Spider-man, She-Hulk, Crystal, Black Panther and Lockjaw they fight Doom and his comrades with the final battle against Doom and Silverhawk with magic cloaking to battle Victor and Lady Lust. With the battle won and Doom defeated, Jake tells Victor
    that he despises him and will beat the slop out of him next time he uses a piece of him for bad regardless of latvarian rules. He leaves Doom humiliated a cursing vengeance on him. Amora and Lust retreat to Asgard, Blonsky gets arrested and Zheng secretly gets away scott free. The clone deteriorates because Victor made a test copy. Jake prays for the clone to rest in peace.

Months later, Silverhawk is NYC's new hero that everyone is talking about. He's also a pop culture icon and advocate. Loved and adored by everyone, well except J Jonah Jameson lol. Back at the baxter building Jake wanted to discuss with T'challa about building a team different from the Avengers with Jake, T'Challa and Monica Rambeau and the trinity of 'Valor". Panther is intrigued and interested but says that he has a lot on his plate. He still said he would be honored to work aside him someday when it's right. They both shake hands.

At his college Jake is sitting on a lecture. He is half asleep when all of a sudden he sees Wanda waving to him out the window. Jake sees that she looks like she needs some help. Jake tells his professor that he's going to the bathroom. Scene ends with a Superman like scene with Jake unbuttoning his shirt showing the Hawk insignia on his chest.

SILVERHAWK: HAWK OF JUSTICE
    Last edited by Wandacrystal22; 06-04-2015 at 02:57 PM.

I'm Adding some additional Info:

Jacob's Personality:

Jacob personality is a mix between Zack Fair (Final Fantasy VII) and Superman. He is brave and kind-hearted nurturing hero with a strong sense of justice, morality, and righteousness. He has a positive attitude and has bundling optimism.
    Although he is full of energy he was diagnosed with ADD at the age of 6. By 15, his ADD has lessened due to his rapid maturity. There have been tests that prove that he's a higher functioning autistic person, but his Talonian biology lessens the autism where its not a real issue. (Yes, I have Aspegers! It's comics!) He has been taught by his parents that he has a purpose to help people in the world and that God made him to do great things. He is extremely obedient and also a little curious of his surroundings. He is intrigued by out of the ordinary unique things (Mutants, Inhumans) He has an IQ of 138 and likes to learn new things. Jake also created some cloaking goggles when out in his costume so he can disguise his eyes and put a different so no one will know his identity. He is an advocate of adversity in the world (Mutants, Gays, Inhumans, Special Needs, and Minority's). The reason is because he was taught by his loving parents that all life matters and that without love everything would fail. So, he tries to improve ties and be's a peacemaker for everyone. Also, in his childhood he's been bullied and labeled for being different because of being himself. That also rules him to relate to adversity. He has an innocent playful side when it comes to women which may be why women are fond him and thinks he's cute. He grieves a lot when people die and thinks he couldn't do anything to save him. His personality and reputation is so great and spread far and wide, that some marvel heroes say he's one the greets heroes of his generation. He doesn't truly Hate anyone except people like Thanos and Apocalypse. Funny enough, He and Starfox are very close and understands that Thanos is family to Eros. He will refuses killing always trying to find a solution. He is SUPER protective of his friends and will ALWAYS be there to whoever is close to him.

What are Talonians?
    Talonians are Angel like beings from another dimension. Unlike Thanagarians, they do not oppose each other or have war with one another. They are like demigods. They do worship the Christian God. A very rare and peaceful and powerful race that like to keep out of the cosmic limelight and warfare. Although peacekeepers they are no pushovers. They are skilled warriors and best strategists in the Cosmos. Other cosmic beings do not interact or invade their home of Talon due to their power of
    the "Sonic Force." A Talonian celestial power on par with the "Power Cosmic". Even Galactus S%^s in his pants when facing on. While Talonians are EXTREMELY powerful they are NOT IMMORTAL. Only ones they have trouble with are some Eternals, Odin, Asgardians, Living Tribunal, and Celestials. Even though these beings can fight evenly with them they choose not start any conflicts. Some have wings, some don't. All of them have hawk like eyes.

Sonic Force:
    A power that increases a Talonians powers by tenfold. A talonians strength in this mode is incalcable.

Partnerships:
    Valor Legion (JLA like team i'm developing consisting of founding members Black Panther, Monica Rambeau, Spider-man, She-Hulk, Vision, and Crystal)
    Fantastic Four
    Spider-man
    Black Panther
    Defenders
    Daredevil
    Lockjaw
    X-Men

Sounds Interesting, have to check em out, any reads you'd recommend?
    “‎There's no way to cheat a sensualist like me, somebody who can die laughing for hours over the pattern of the carpet in a hotel lobby.”

Does anybody have any opinions please contact me or post what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Awesome! I can tell you've put a lot of work and thought into it. And you know me, I'm down for anything with my girl, Crystal, but even without her, you've got a solid story. Just a thought, but some of the specific backstory details would require some retcons, like if he's already so tight with Peter and T'Challa. Don't get me wrong, I love the dynamics you've got set up and maybe you mean he'll get there eventually, but I didn't really care for when Sentry was retconned into existence, for example. I really like his power set though, he's a powerhouse, but I'm glad you gave him some weaknesses to offset it. Also, I think he needs an X-friend. Maybe Iceman?! I love that Enchantress is one of his villains, she's great and a perfect to offset his powers. Over all, looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Awesome! I can tell you've put a lot of work and thought into it. And you know me, I'm down for anything with my girl, Crystal, but even without her, you've got a solid story. Just a thought, but some of the specific backstory details would require some retcons, like if he's already so tight with Peter and T'Challa. Don't get me wrong, I love the dynamics you've got set up and maybe you mean he'll get there eventually, but I didn't really care for when Sentry was retconned into existence, for example. I really like his power set though, he's a powerhouse, but I'm glad you gave him some weaknesses to offset it. Also, I think he needs an X-friend. Maybe Iceman?! I love that Enchantress is one of his villains, she's great and a perfect to offset his powers. Over all, looks great.
    Thank You. that means so much to me. Spread the word to people looking at this.

Do you guys think Marvel would promote my character like their others if given the chance?