Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NunoTaborda View Post
    I can't understand how Susan was "able to kill" her brother... It was HER BROTHER...

And sifighter... I think Strange didn't knew it was them inside that raft...

By the way... People are asking how is the PF "alive"? Well, as long as parts of the Battleworld are from the PF universe, it will lives... It's my understanding... And since there are parts and characters alive from that universe...

Maybe it will be used to create the new universe also
    I'm sure it will, along with the Infinity Gems.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I thought Johnny was still alive as the sun.
    Can't full understand if he's still alive... Is it possible?

Even if he is, it's like he's in solitary and suffering for the last years... Death is a mercy comparing to that :S

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    I'm sure it will, along with the Infinity Gems.
    Spear of Bashenga, good theory

Sue choosing Johnny's punuishment and it being so sever seems so wrong and not like her, Someone capable of that wouldn't tell Doom to show mercy to the Braddocks.
    I think that there is more going on here with her.

Now that the 616 raft is open things are really starting.

BANNED

I can't understand how Susan was "able to kill" her brother... It was HER BROTHER...

By the way... People are asking how is the PF "alive"? Well, as long as parts of the Battleworld are from the PF universe, it will lives... It's my understanding... And since there are parts and characters alive from that universe...

That's not how the PF works, BW is a planet not a universe. like I said in a previous post "E for Extinction" SW Tie-in has a Phoenix Egg in it. It'll most likely tie-in to what happens and pretty much suggest that Scott losses the PF.
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 06-03-2015 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Interesting that 610 characters from Earth 610 were in suspended animation for 8 years! One of them is 610 Reed I understand.

Can't wait to read about 616 Reed, 616 Scott, 616 Jane, 616 Peter Quill, 616 T'Challa, 616 Carol and 616 Peter mephistoverse being discovered alive in future issues of Secret Wars.
    Also hoping for confirmation in future issues that 616 Susan, Valeria, Franklin, Johnny and Ben Grimm are dead
    This all but confirmed that they are alive but with changed memories. So get over it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Sue choosing Johnny's punuishment and it being so sever seems so wrong and not like her, Someone capable of that wouldn't tell Doom to show mercy to the Braddocks.

If anything it brings into perspective johnny being in UIH post SW and rumor has it that Ben ends up in GoTG. Probably due to the fall out of SW and what many went through.

That's true, he couldn't know exactly what was inside it but you think after three years and knowing that it was created before the creation of Battleworld, since they can scan for that, he would take a look inside to see what/who could be in there. Curiosity and all.

Although, I wonder if Doom knows about this or not. It could be interesting if Strange is keeping this kind of secret from him.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

You have to remember that he showed Brian mercy not Jaime who got sent to the SHIELD and died fighting the undead. Doom wanted to send Johnny there where he would probably end up dead, Sue's punishment while severe still keeps her brother alive instead of death at the hands of Zombies, Ultrons, and the annihilation wave.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Sorry, forgive me, the numbers game throws me -- blame my dyscalculia --- but, which raft opened and who was inside?

Was it OUR world's raft and heroes, or an alternate world's raft?

Good issue but left me wanting more in an unsatisfied manner.
    Nice they finally revealed the heroes.
    Annoying how Miles was shoehorned in. Feel like he has no place here and its pretty annoying.
    Interesting Doom/Susan Dynamic. Its gonna kill Reed.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    That's true, he couldn't know exactly what was inside it but you think after three years and knowing that it was created before the creation of Battleworld, since they can scan for that, he would take a look inside to see what/who could be in there. Curiosity and all.

Although, I wonder if Doom knows about this or not. It could be interesting if Strange is keeping this kind of secret from him.
    He might not. Strange did mention in the preview pages that Doom is not omniscient.
    A house is not a home without books or cats.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    That's not how the PF works, BW is a planet not a universe. like I said in a previous post "E for Extinction" SW Tie-in has a Phoenix Egg in it. It'll most likely tie-in to what happens and pretty much suggest that Scott losses the PF.
    Yes, but BW got parts from that universe... Does the all universe need to be "alive" or the PF to be "alive" as well? I dunno :S

True! But, we need to give a little space for this minor "mistakes"... It's the way the writers can create a good story They can always say that Strange was always always always really busy

You have to remember that he showed Brian mercy not Jaime who got sent to the SHIELD and died fighting the undead. Doom wanted to send Johnny there where he would probably end up dead, Sue's punishment while severe still keeps her brother alive instead of death at the hands of Zombies, Ultrons, and the annihilation wave.
    Also true But I think any character, even in the fictional world, would go crazy after being the sun and not being able of doing anything else for so many years :S Unless he is "asleep" while being the sun... That I can accept...

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Sorry, forgive me, the numbers game throws me -- blame my dyscalculia --- but, which raft opened and who was inside?

spoilers:
    Dr. Strange showed Miles the 616 raft and they opened it, finding the characters who had escaped into it from Secret Wars #1.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

Two rafts were opened, the Ultimate Universe and the Regular Universe. The Ultimate one opened last issue which had the Cabal and the evil Reed Richards(The Maker), however Miles Morales stowed away as shown this issue. The Regular one opened this issue with Mr. Fantastic, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Star-Lord, Thor(Jane Foster), Spiderman, and the Phoenixed Cyclops all came out.

Edit: Uh, do I need to change my post for the one above with spoilers that answers the same question.
    Last edited by sifighter; 06-03-2015 at 07:44 AM.
    Words to live by.

Thanks y'all.
    And OUR heroes have been in stasis for 8 years? Oofta.