Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member jdmorris1124's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    It's perfectly clear. Ultimate End is a recreation of two destroyed worlds, not a zone comprised the raptured survivors of those worlds.

The "real" 616 and 1610 are gone.
    What Bashenga said. I thought it was pretty clear that this is what ALL Battleworld is made of.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jdmorris1124 View Post
    What Bashenga said. I thought it was pretty clear that this is what ALL Battleworld is made of.
    I think many people still have doubts regarding some characters, like Sue, Val and Franklin and due to this fact, people confuse this doubts with every other character in BW :S

Quote Originally Posted by NunoTaborda View Post
    I think many people still have doubts regarding some characters, like Sue, Val and Franklin and due to this fact, people confuse this doubts with every other character in BW :S
    I'm not sure about Reeds family since they technically survived the incursion and "died" in the white space. Doom could have grabbed them at the last second. But the people not on either raft? Done deal, unless it's something like Silver Surfer who apparently survived. Not sure though since I don't read that book.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by jdmorris1124 View Post
    No, actually it's the opposite. Strange said in this issue that Battleworld is comprised of incursion zones. Its not a reimagination. If you read TRO, then I would point out the domes that popped up after the universe count went down to 22. This was Doom making Battleworld

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    No, actually it's the opposite. Strange said in this issue that Battleworld is comprised of incursion zones. Its not a reimagination.
    No, it's not. He flat out asked a group of survivors if they are the only ones who survived. Strange knows about the incursions and creation of Battleworld so there would be no reason for him to ask a dumb ass question like that if Doom just raptured a bunch of other survivors.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Spectacular Member

No, it's not. He flat out asked a group of survivors if they are the only ones who survived. Strange knows about the incursions and creation of Battleworld so there would be no reason for him to ask a dumb ass question like that if Doom just raptured a bunch of other survivors.
    He may be asking if they are the only ones who survived from their universe

Incredible Member

If 616 Johnny is the sun then it kinda makes you wonder were/what Ben Grimm is...unless that's been answered in another book I've not read.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    It could still be 616 spiderman and cyclops. The chronology between UE#1 and SW#3 has not been defined. Its all speculation one way or the other. And the domain in UE IS 616/1610, fused together. So its "our" spidey's domain
    No, definitely not. No speculation needed. 616 Spidey and Cyclops survived on the life raft. The characters in UE may be the ones closest to the ones we recognize on Battleworld but they are not the actual items.

It's perfectly clear. Ultimate End is a recreation of two destroyed worlds, not a zone comprised the raptured survivors of those worlds.

The "real" 616 and 1610 are gone.

"Are you really the only ones who survived?"

Unless the meaning of the words "only" and "survived" have changed, it's pretty much a done deal.
    This.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Orbus View Post
    If 616 Johnny is the sun then it kinda makes you wonder were/what Ben Grimm is...unless that's been answered in another book I've not read.
    Maybe he is the core of this world Ahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    No, definitely not. No speculation needed. 616 Spidey and Cyclops survived on the life raft. The characters in UE may be the ones closest to the ones we recognize on Battleworld but they are not the actual items.

This.
    Read my comment above... Maybe he is just asking if they are the only survivors of their universe

Considering that Cyclops still has the PF even with 616 destroyed for the most part, does anyone else think him holding it is a plot point set up to bring the Phoenix into the new universe?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Considering that Cyclops still has the PF even with 616 destroyed for the most part, does anyone else think him holding it is a plot point set up to bring the Phoenix into the new universe?
    If you read the rest of the comments on this topic, you know some of us think like that also

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Surely is no coincidence the Phoenix will probably play an important role in this story.

I thought the survivors represent a danger to Doom because they know the truth?

I think its perfectly reasonable to assume the question was if there were other survivors in other rafts. He had just found a second (The Cabal's). Obviously his Main concern is that those people remember pre-Battleworld history, not that they exist
    Last edited by Biclopcicle; 06-03-2015 at 09:28 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Great issue, although I wish the preview didn't revealed that Strange and Doom remembered everything.

If Cyclops is still Phoenixed out after the 616 (theoretically) died, then seems quite possible 616 isn't really dead after all, and Phoenix will be used to restore it.

I guess were sticking with the Phoenix Cyclops garbage. That is most disappointing.