Default Injustice Gods Among Us

Was reading the injustice comics... To be honest I really liked the portrayal of superman... Was wondering if its possible for the writers to make the ending different from that of the game... I mean obviously batman's gonna win( even though i wish he didn't) but it could be different in the way like superman and his group is not imprisoned and they again become allies...

BANNED

Considering its success, I wouldn't be surprised if they continue the comic through the game's storyline and beyond, into year 6+.

Incredible Member

Is it still as good as when Tom Taylor was writing? Losing him, I sort of lost interest.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Given what happened in Convergence #1, it may be a moot point. The game has been out for three years now. I kind of wonder if they really intended to go this long in the first place. Giving it a five year run might not have been the best idea. Personally, I'd like to see the Superman from that alternate universe Black Canary was sent to show up and kick the Injustice Superman's @$$. Or have Clark redeem himself somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Given what happened in Convergence #1, it may be a moot point. The game has been out for three years now. I kind of wonder if they really intended to go this long in the first place. Giving it a five year run might not have been the best idea. Personally, I'd like to see the Superman from that alternate universe Black Canary was sent to show up and kick the Injustice Superman's @$$. Or have Clark redeem himself somehow.
    I take it you havn't played the game. Theirs going to be a sequel cause we all know Batman can't keep anyone locked up.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

I doubt they will and we all know there will be a new set of Injustice comics following Injustice 2.

BANNED

I just read the firt trade and loved it. I'm a batman fan and even i don't want batman to win, the promise of absolute peace is so great... and Superman should rule the world if you ask me... i can't think of a better candidate... i wish he didn't kill anyone though... if there's any one who can do it without bloodshed that's Superman... but he did kill...hmm... i guess they have to show him as evil cause he doesn't obey america anymore which is ok by me as long as he doesn't obey anyother goverment and why should he... he's a god... and a good one at that if he didn't kill... I'm against Superman killing people... but i can see a alternate reality evil Superman do it. I also sometimes imagine how it would be crazy gore if Superman just let himself loose on villains like putting his arm though joker and it's fun to see that happen in a comic. I like gore and such a gore with Superman... is new and fun to see cause i'm also kind of twisted...(duh... i'm a berserk fan...lol) but i wish they didn't show this alternate realty superman evil... he can rule the world and he can be good at the same time... and that would be a perfect world.

----edited----

ofcouse since Injustice Superman is evil... Batman should win but... the absolute peace sounds so good... :P
    Last edited by Batarang; 06-11-2015 at 11:51 AM.