Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Default Question RE: New LUCIFER Editions.

So I noticed that Vol. 4 is solicited as the final one, yet they skipped a big chunk in the middle of the series between the new Vol.'s 2 and 3. Didn't I read that these new editions would be complete? Or have I completely lost it???

I had been meaning to post/ask this in the Vertigo forum since seeing the solicit for Vol. 4, but procrastinated. Now here we are with no Vertigo forum, and this thread will probably disappear in about thirty seconds.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

It very much looks like there were supposed to be five volumes, because there indeed is a pretty huge gap of stuff that is seriously essential.

My copy of Vol. 3 is in the mail, but I'm hoping for a misprint in the solicit type... *fingers crossed*
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

There must be mistakes in the solicits.

Lucifer, Book One: Collects The Sandman Presents: Lucifer #1-3; Lucifer #1-13
    Lucifer, Book Two: Collects Lucifer #14-28; Lucifer: Nirvana
    Lucifer, Book Three: Collects Lucifer #29-45
    Lucifer, Book Four: Collects Lucifer #46-61 (release scheduled for August 20, 2014)
    Lucifer, Book Five: Collects Lucifer #62-75 (release scheduled for December 30, 2014—according to Amazon)

^ ^ ^

Thanks!!! That makes much more sense. Now I can safely get rid of my old trades.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    ^ ^ ^

Thanks!!! That makes much more sense. Now I can safely get rid of my old trades.
    I'd hang on to them until that fifth book is actually out. Amazon doesn't always get detailes correct, and books that are up on Amazon long before they sollicited don't always make it to the printing press (like the second volume of Ostrander's Suicide Squad).

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I'd hang on to them until that fifth book is actually out. Amazon doesn't always get detailes correct, and books that are up on Amazon long before they sollicited don't always make it to the printing press (like the second volume of Ostrander's Suicide Squad).
    People, pre-order those books!
    BB