Astonishing Member

Default Mixing Spiders in a future "Spider Society"?

I haven't play the videogame "Spider-Man Unlimited", as much as I wanted, but I have read many things about it and there's one particularly interesting point that made me suspect. It seems the game allows you to "merge" spider-characters, allowing one character to have the powers, abilities and experience of another ones. So, I have been thinking if that could be applied to the new Marvel Universe after "Secret Wars"; allowing us to keep elements from different Spider-Realities in just one of them. The key of making this possible is the Spider-Island's event, as we can use it to explain all the people with spider-powers. We could say that some persons didn't lose their spider-powers with the cure, thanks to their proximity to Peter Parker. These are my ideas about the members of this "Spider Society":

1º) Peter Parker (Spider-Man), the original and the greatest one.
    2º) Miles Morales (Spider-Man*), the new generation of Webslingers.
    3º) Cindy Moon (Silk), she can be "improved" with some training from Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) and some elements of Jessica's new costume, like the glasses.
    4º) Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman), the original female spider, returning to her classic costume.
    5º) Ezekiel Sims (*No alter-name*), restored to life and, like in Spider-Verse, he uses the costume of "Last Stand Old Spider-Man". He could actually be merged with that old Peter Parker somehow, as Ezekiel and Peter shared their lifes in each other minds. He loses his powers because of the ritual where he tried to sacrify Peter instead, but then "Spider-Island" restored them. With his company, he tries to help all the spiders find a place where they can help the world.
    6º) Flash Thompson (Agent Venom), merged with his counterpart "Captain Spider". This would restore Flash's legs, give him powers without the symbiote, restore part of his youth and make him to have different perspectives.
    7º) Eddie Brock (Anti-Venom), because turning him into Toxin was a mistake. Instead of having his "monster form" all the time, he can shift into a more "human form"; giving him a look identical as Spider-Man as member of the Future Foundation.
    8º) Cletus Cassidy (Carnage). Not a Spider, I know, but I mentioned because of Anti-Venom.
    9º) Spider-cide (Peter Parker*). Eviler than Kaine in his worst moment, this character can take Venom's place as Spider-Man's evil doppelganger in his foe's gallery.

10º) Anya Corazon (Araña). I do believe this girl should stay as she's right now, except for two things. First, she recovers her old power of the exoskelleton; and second, she uses the name "Araña" again.
    11º) Gwen Stacy (Spider-Girl). Restored to life, along with his dad, and possibly adquiring Spider-Powers before the Spider-Island. She changes the name to Spider-Girl because there's already an original "Spider-Woman", and because it sounds more similar to "Spider-Gwen".
    12º) The Slingers: The group created with Spidey's alternative identities during "Identity Crisis" can have an official different origin. Simply, they get spider-powers from "Spider-Island" without side effects, they hidden for a time and then became heroes; but they rejected the "Spider-topic" to avoid being discovered. They were Hornet (Edward McDonough), Ricochet (Johnaton Gallo), Dusk (Cassie St Commons) and Prodigy (Richard Gilmore).
    13º) Natasha Romanof (Black Widow). Maybe it's just me, but for someone who call herself like a spider, I always thought she should have spider-powers too. So, she could be improved with stable Spider-Powers from Spider-Island and maybe Ult Jessica Drew's costume as Black Widow.
    14º) John Jameson (Toxin). He's cured from his wolf problem, merged with his counterpart "Spider-Jameson" and merges with the Toxin's symbiote (he was Carnage one). Then, he get the improvement of Agent Venom with the "Guardians of the Galaxy"; looking like both, a hero and a monster at the same time.

15º) Ollie Osnick (Steel Spider), having elements form both Spidey and Doc Ock, he's the perfect candidate to inherit the equipment and abilities of the "Superior Spider-Man". He's still himself, but recieves Peter's powers and heart, plus Otto's mind. (But not his ego and personality).
    16º) Ben Reilly (Iron Spider). He inherits the Iron Spider's armour. Plus, he improves it combining it with the technology used of Joe Wade to turn into a "Cyber Spider", curing him from that condition. Therefore, he get laser eyes and sonic weapons.
    17º) Kaine Parker (Scarlet Spider). He remains as he was, but losing his powers as the Other (except maybe some of them). He's merged with the Assasin Spider-Man, having another way to stay as a killer but in a more human way.
    18º) Jessica Reilly (Arachne). To avoid conflict with the original Jessica Drew, she changes her surname and heroine's name. She uses the outfit she has in "Ultimate End #1".
    19º) Man-Spider (ultimate clone). Restored back to life and mixing different elements. He has the same look of Ai Apaec as "Dark Spider-Man", merged with Six-Armed Spider-Man and the same purpose in life as representative of the handicapped. He get the name of another six-armed Spider-Man, the one from Mutant-X's world.
    20º) Brian Kornfield (Tarantula). Perfect candidate for the power of the Other, with a monster spider's looking. He could also have the same powers of Kaine as Tarantula. He can become a member of the Howling Commandos, similar to how Spider-Man from Earth-666 was a member of the monster version of the Avengers.

21º) Hobie Brown (Spider-Hero). This could be an interesting mix. We can get bacically elements from his Spider-Punk's counterpart and his Spider-Hero's counterpart. Spider-Hero is the character from High Avalon in "Secret Wars", a Hobie Brown who modified his Prowler's suit to look like Spider-Man after he died heroically.
    22º) Betty Brant (Spider-Girl*). The mainstream one could be merged with her Spider-Girl's counterpart, gaining Spider-Powers to protect herself. She instead used another costume instead of her counterpart's, possibly one previously used by Mattie Franklin.
    23º) Mary Jane Watson (Spider-Woman*). He keeps her powers from Spider-Island in a stable way, she then uses Ben Reilly's costume as Spider-Man, ending looking like her counterpart in New Amazonia's reality and her daughter in MC2.
    24º) Michael Bingham (Blood Spider). Gained her own spider-powers in Spider-Island, and having organic webs, he can throw his ridiculous wed-pack.
    25º) Cassandra Webb (Madame Web). Restored back to life, with her immortality and youth restored from the Other. He allies herself with Ezekiel Sims to help all spiders.
    26º) Mattie Franklin (Spider-Woman*). It doesn't have sense to have killed her and not seeing Jameson's reaction to the death of her niece. She should be restored, with her latest costume and all the powers she copied from other Spider-Women. Although she would need another name.
    27º) Julia Carpenter (Spider-Woman II). No clear idea about this one, but I guess she could stop wearing costumes and just act as an agent of the Spider Society.

Well, opinions?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Sounds like an interesting setup. I like pretty much everyone, although the merging and mixing and matching is going to take a little time for me to fully wrap my head around. Still, it could work out very well for what seems to be the Spider-Man equivalent of Batman, Incorporated. And yes, bringing back Ollie Osnick was a good move on your part, since being an admirer of Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus who modeled himself after both of them, he should've shown up when Doctor Octopus was inhabiting Peter's body to become the Superior Spider-Man. You might have to address the fact that Mac Gargan's Venom ate his arm in the post-Civil War Thunderbolts, perhaps with a cybernetic replacement integrated with his armor? Also, sincerely hoping Julia gets more to do in your Spider Society, since she was my Spider-Woman growing up.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Instead of regular Carnage, I think it might be cool to have another version of Spider Carnage, possible from a reality where the symbiote managed to completely consume Ben Reilly. Also, Doppelganger should be added.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Astonishing Member

Carnage could actually "assimilate" Doppelganger's powers, Venomous Mask.

Anyway, recent revelations seems to prove that several Spiders are going to be "assimilated" into the mainstream universe; like Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen. To amplify my idea, I believe the new Spiders won't be just limited to the USA. I believe there will be Spiders all over the world:

1º) Egypt: The Spider-Man from "Forever Yesterday", in case is resurrected somehow.

2º) Japan: This could actually gather a lot of Spiders from different realities.
    + Mangaverse Spider-Man: Ninja japanese version of Peter Parker, from the Spider Clan.
    + Spider-Man J: Sho Amano.
    + Takuya Yamashiro and his robot Leopardon.
    + Yu Komori.
    + Izumi, from the Marvel's Fairy Tales.
    + Peni Parker, SP//dr.

3º) India: Obviously, Pavitr Prabhakar, the Spider-Man from the India.

4º) Mexico: Aracnido Jr, it's obvious.

5º) Africa: The Anansi version from Marvel's Fairy Tales. He could be like Thor or Hercules.

6º) United Kingdom: Clearly, Spider-UK (Billy Braddock). New member for Excalibur?

What do you think?