Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Sad to see you go Nik.

I understand though, and may end up joining you. I feel pretty much the same way.

Over the years I did, I think 3, Dark Tournaments on the Rumbles forum, then I bought a house and I've been busy fixing things up and getting things settled, so I never got around to a fourth. Thought maybe I could do another one, but now I'm not sure its worth it.

Good luck in all you do Nik.

Fantastic Member

I'm sorry to see you go Nik, thank you for being a friend and don't worry your armada and more importantly your supply of rum will be in good hands.

*Raises a glass and hopefully not for the last time tip's it in Nik's general direction*

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Have a good one Nik. Hope to see you again sometime. Until then, take care man.

While it doesn't bother me like it does some, it certainly is a shock and I can respect folks who decide this is no longer for them.
    Better days to you
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

Astonishing Member

This is...unfortunate. I know I'm just random poster popping into Rumbles now and then but still, take care.

I don't want to say goodby.

This really isn't my area but I just have to say if you take all your time and investment over the last 8 years and multiply it by 100 you won't come close to the time, effort, energy and love Jonah and Staff have put in. People seem to either forget or not care that this was a loss for him as well. He's built all this FOR you and charges nothing.

Leave if it makes you happy for sure. Just please, everyone stop acting like this was some callous, uncaring act against you. I guarantee you the pain and stress was greater for the guy who put himself into giving you this place.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Man, Nik, I hate to see you go.

When I first found my way to the site a few years ago, my brain started compiling a sort of "who's who" of people I saw a lot of. Some guys I could fit into various categories. "People who know what they're talking about" was an important one, and I fit you into that category pretty darn quickly.

Good luck in all your future endeavors! Maybe we'll see you around again some day?