Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Well, if you want an extremely messed up dark post-apocalyptic story, try Garth Ennis' Crossed along with Crossed: Wish You Were Here (free webcomic) by Si Spurrier.

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Smoke is fantastic, for anyone who hasn't read it. I know Kordey gets a bad rap from some sectors of comics fandom, but personally, I think the man is brilliant when he's not drawing a twenty page issue in a week to try to save his job and cover another backup penciler who missed a deadline after the original artist also missed.
    I don't know if you've read The Secret History by Pecau and Kordey, but the art is utterly fantastic. Excellent series, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Well, if you want an extremely messed up dark post-apocalyptic story, try Garth Ennis' Crossed along with Crossed: Wish You Were Here (free webcomic) by Si Spurrier.
    I've read the first issue of the new Crossed + One Hundred, loved the atmosphere! Isn't the first trade non-Ennis though? Kind of confused on that..
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by Batmil View Post
    I've read the first issue of the new Crossed + One Hundred, loved the atmosphere! Isn't the first trade non-Ennis though? Kind of confused on that..
    Garth Ennis wrote the very first Crossed volume, and he's returned for multiple stories, but the majority of Crossed stories were written by other peope - but these aren't really worth reading.

The Sandman (It technically is from DC but has NOTHING to do with superheroes. More of a Vertigo book more than anything)
    Sweet Tooth (A Masterpiece)
    The Wicked + The Divine
    Saga
    Nailbiter
    East of West
    Black Science
    Trees
    Essex County (Not mature in a way of graphic content, but mature in a way of how it handles your emotions and how it takes itself seriously.)
    Chew
    Lazarus
    Scalped
    Last edited by MegaManChiefFan; 06-10-2015 at 04:37 AM.