Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    So Citizen V is the new Ronin?
    Calling it now, Citizen V is Maya Lopez!

One more thing!
    In Disney's Star Wars Han shot first, right?
    Cause that seems like nothing compared to going after a teenager while you are married.

So on one hand there seems like there's gonna be more diversity which I absolutely love but one the other the seasons approach seems bad to me. I kinda want long meaningful story arcs that have tons of subplots and go at least 20 issues deep. A good semi long/long amazing story with tons of character development. I feel like the seasons approach won't give me that. Which kinda has me slightly bummed about ANAD marvel.
    Monica Rambeau is the queen of my heart and life. Bow down to her then give her all your money.

Nostagia leads to stagnation and over glorifying the past. The past sucked, the present sucks, and the future will suck. Take off the rose colored glasses and don't let that jerk nostalgia trick you into thinking life was better than it really was. If 20 years from now I'm of those people that say music, tv, videogames etc. was better back in my day please hit me in the knee caps with a bat.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    If Marvel were serious about this "seasonal model" they would reorganize the whole line so that books rotate in and out of circulation, with new issues coming out weekly and going on hiatus afterwards to give the creators some lead time for the next season. Of course this is never going to happen, it's just an excuse to do an annual reboot with a fresh batch of #1's, because Marvel has no other way of generating a sales bump in this market.

This half-reboot they're doing now seems to be the worst of both worlds anyway - change just enough to get the diehard fans worked up but not nearly enough to put out anything genuinely new or innovative. And I'm sure the result will be the same as before, the books will sell well at first but lose momentum shortly afterwards, necessitating another such promotion a year down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I'm wondering how this might affect my pull list at the comic book store.
    Yeah - the season-style idea is good, but I'm not sure about the actual execution. I'll keep up with Miles and Gwen, but otherwise Marvel Unlimited and more cash to keep up with Image.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    She can't hear you

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    One more thing!
    In Disney's Star Wars Han shot first, right?
    Cause that seems like nothing compared to going after a teenager while you are married.
    I was under the impression that the canon timespan between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope was 20 years?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So why is Axel being so coy about Miles when Mark Waid already outright stated that Miles is part of his Avengers roster?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    with 50-60 titles coming out over a three to four month period, I'd like to know when we can expect a full list of what's coming and when.
    July 1st, comic book shops are giving out free magazines to show all the new books and creative teams.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    She can't hear you
    I thought she was dead, anyway.

BANNED

Who's ready for the Age of Iron Man?

A new Ronin type character might be cool

I'm calling it Kitty is pregnant with Meme-Lord's kid

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    Who's ready for the Age of Iron Man?
    I can't wait!
    Last edited by UltimateTy; 06-05-2015 at 04:23 PM.
    We need better comics

I like how Marvel's solution to Wolverine over-saturation is to take him off the table for all of about five months and then have TWO Wolverines.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I am already tired of 60 new #1 every fall from now.
    Mostly because they announce that before annoucing the actual line up.

It is like they just announced they declare war but wait a few month before telling against who and why.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So why is Axel being so coy about Miles when Mark Waid already outright stated that Miles is part of his Avengers roster?
    May be he is 616 Miles Morales !

He keeps non confirming because the answer in one (obvious) way or the othermay be consider a spoil about the Ultimate line. Like "hey we told you ultimate Marvel was over but it was just the reality blowing up but phoenix cyclops at the end ressurect all realities and nothing happened bye !", or "yeah Bendis is just never going to finish this pile of story arcs".
    Last edited by ian0delond; 06-05-2015 at 04:30 PM.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I would assume the most appropriate response to this would either be a blank stare or a shrug of the shoulders.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I like how Marvel's solution to Wolverine over-saturation is to take him off the table for all of about five months and then have TWO Wolverines.
    Enjoy your two Wolverines and what is it now, SIX Spider Girls?

Meanwhile, DC just rolled out yet another comic with a sex-positive LGBT lead. Yeah, i'm definitely more DC these days.