All-New Member

Default What is "Turnaround Publisher Services"?

hi there,

i have a rather uncommon question about something i noticed on amazon. i live in germany and usually buy all my us paperbacks over amazon.de. i was just ordering all new x-men volume 2 but instead of marvel comics there is a publisher called "turnaround publisher services" listed in the article informations. also the lettering on the cover does look a little bit different than the original marvel now cover. is this something like a reprint for the europen market? or do i get the original nothwithstanding? sry to ask but i couldnt find any informations elsewhere. please excuse bad grammar and misspelling. thank you very much!

It looks like Turnaround is Marvel's distributor for Europe. So it's probably a different edition than the one we got in the states, but it has the same basic content, just packaged and shipped by a different company.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

All-New Member

ok, i will give it a try :-) thank you very much for your quick response