View Poll Results: Who is your Favourite X-Force?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Original Squad

14 11.57%
  • The Nicieza Post X-Cutioner's Song Era

15 12.40%
  • Post-AoA Loeb Era

1 0.83%
  • Roadtrip!

20 16.53%
  • Counter X

0 0%
  • Media Milligan X-Force

10 8.26%
  • Liefeld Reboot in Lemon

0 0%
  • Black Ops Kyle & Yost Era

24 19.83%
  • Remender's Uncanny X-Force

22 18.18%
  • X-Treme X-Men X-Force

2 1.65%
  • Uncanny X-Force (Vol.2)

3 2.48%
  • Cable & X-Force

2 1.65%
  • Spurrier X-Force

7 5.79%
  • Other (?)

1 0.83%
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Exclamation Past, Present, & Future: X-Force Appreciation

Welcome to the

Appreciation Thread!

Green: Current Member, Blue: Active, Yellow: Inactive, Red: Deceased

Row 1: Anarchist, Angel, Battering Ram, Bedlam, Bishop, Bloke, Boom-Boom, Cable, Caliban
    Row 2: Cannonball, Captain Blaire, Cluster, Coach, Colossus, Copycat, Cyclops, Cypher, Darkholme
    Row 3: Dead-Girl, Deadpool, Deathlok, Doctor Nemesis, Domino, Doop, Elixir, Fantomex, Feral
    Row 4: Forge, ForgetMeNot, Gin Genie, Hepzibah, Hercules, Hope Summers, La Nuit, Lila Cheney, Marrow
    Row 5: Meme, Moonstar, Orphan, Pete Wisdom, Phat, Plazm, Psylocke, Puck, Rictor
    Row 6: Saint Anna, Shatterstar, Ship, Siryn, Sluk, Smoke, Spike, Spike Freeman, Spiral
    Row 7: Storm, Succubus, Sunspot, U-Go Girl, Vanisher, Vivisector, Warpath, Washout, Wolfsbane
    Row 8: Wolverine, X-23, Zeitgeist

Let us discuss X-Force, Past, Present, and Future!

Last edited by Justin K.; 01-14-2016 at 04:51 AM.

It was Remender's X-Force that got me reading the title and interested in the premise of it, so I have to go with that one. I'm really not sure what went wrong when he started writing UA, but in UXF, he told some damn good stories and all the characters came off as having depth and were fundamentally changed by the time he was done with them. He could make them seem ruthless, but at the same time make readers really feel the psychological turmoil they were in because of the situation.

Milligan xstatix team still the best x book ever written

Captain Blaire? Hercules?

X-Treme is not X-Force. Its bad enough that X-Statix is considered X-Force. Lets get our fanboyness under control.

The poll ought to be multiple choice. I can't speak for anyone else, but I've enjoyed a number of different X-Forces a lot.

A toss up between Original XF and Remender's UXF, but with the latter edging it out slightly. Honestly it would be a slam dunk if Cable had been co-leader of Wolverine's squad during that run.

Remender's X-Force and Spurrier's run are the kind of books I like reading.

Subbed to this thread. Haven't miss an X-Force since I started reading monthlies. As for the poll.. I voted Remender's UXF. But Cable and X-Force was very fun to read. I don't think the two are really all that comparable outside of the titles.

BTW, the OP is awesome. Nice job, EternalSiryn.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Captain Blaire? Hercules?

X-Treme is not X-Force. Its bad enough that X-Statix is considered X-Force. Lets get our fanboyness under control.
    Captain Blaire's squad was called X-Force, therefor it counts. Some people, like myself, enjoyed Captain Blaire and her team too. Rain on someone else's parade.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Roadtrip. Deffffinitely roadtrip. My biggest Marvel gripe has got to be the regression of Boom Boom.

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandthisindecision View Post
    Roadtrip. Deffffinitely roadtrip. My biggest Marvel gripe has got to be the regression of Boom Boom.
    I agree. She had so much development then Nextwave made her a blonde dumb bimbo again (in spite of enjoying Nextwave for what it was). I kinda wish that remained self-contained and Boom-Boom continued to be a skilled fighter who was trained, but still enjoyed shopping and caffeine.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSiryn View Post
    I agree. She had so much development then Nextwave made her a blonde dumb bimbo again (in spite of enjoying Nextwave for what it was). I kinda wish that remained self-contained and Boom-Boom continued to be a skilled fighter who was trained, but still enjoyed shopping and caffeine.
    EXACTLY. Nextwave was hysterical and really good, but the biggest mistake was them deciding suddenly that it was 616 canon. Hopeless' Tabby wasn't bad, but she was more "sorority girl" than Tabby should ever be.

What do you guys expect for the rumored X-Force movie? what line-up? villain? director? tone? actors?

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    What do you guys expect for the rumored X-Force movie? what line-up? villain? director? tone? actors?
    I'm hoping the lineup is Cable, Psylocke, Archangel, Domino, and Warpath. With Deadpool as a third party that is always screwing things up for X-Force.. maybe always one step ahead of them.. possible member at the end of the film. With Apocalypse being the villain in X-Men now... I wonder if FOX has the stones to do the Dark Angel Saga. That'd be something else.

The villain kind of has to be Stryfe and the MLF, I think, if they're bringing Cable into the whole situation. And they are. An ideal lineup would be:

Cable
    Boom Boom
    Warpath
    Domino
    Cannonball-- the straight man.
    and maybe Psylocke.

With Deadpool as a recurring villain throughout.