View Poll Results: Who is your Favourite X-Force?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Original Squad

14 11.57%
  • The Nicieza Post X-Cutioner's Song Era

15 12.40%
  • Post-AoA Loeb Era

1 0.83%
  • Roadtrip!

20 16.53%
  • Counter X

0 0%
  • Media Milligan X-Force

10 8.26%
  • Liefeld Reboot in Lemon

0 0%
  • Black Ops Kyle & Yost Era

24 19.83%
  • Remender's Uncanny X-Force

22 18.18%
  • X-Treme X-Men X-Force

2 1.65%
  • Uncanny X-Force (Vol.2)

3 2.48%
  • Cable & X-Force

2 1.65%
  • Spurrier X-Force

7 5.79%
  • Other (?)

1 0.83%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandthisindecision View Post
    EXACTLY. Nextwave was hysterical and really good, but the biggest mistake was them deciding suddenly that it was 616 canon. Hopeless' Tabby wasn't bad, but she was more "sorority girl" than Tabby should ever be.
    Domino really kept her in line, but I feel like that's Domino's thing. During the Loeb era, she was the same way with Siryn.

Hopeless' X-Force made me want a Domino/Boom-Boom buddy book more than anything.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Domino is the mom. She was like that all throughout the original volume, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I'm hoping the lineup is Cable, Psylocke, Archangel, Domino, and Warpath. With Deadpool as a third party that is always screwing things up for X-Force.. maybe always one step ahead of them.. possible member at the end of the film. With Apocalypse being the villain in X-Men now... I wonder if FOX has the stones to do the Dark Angel Saga. That'd be something else.
    I totally agree with your idea. I think if they followed kid apocalypse, by the end we could have Archangel becoming death and seeing other horsemen forming and thus tying to X-Men: Apocalypse

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandthisindecision View Post
    The villain kind of has to be Stryfe and the MLF, I think, if they're bringing Cable into the whole situation. And they are. An ideal lineup would be:

Cable
    Boom Boom
    Warpath
    Domino
    Cannonball-- the straight man.
    and maybe Psylocke.

With Deadpool as a recurring villain throughout.
    I love your lineup. It's a nice mix of warrior types, (Cable, Warpath, Domino, Psylocke) a rookie, (Sam) and Boomer for comedy and exuberance. Also a nice mix of genders, origins, personalities and power types.
    I'd prefer the film not to go too much into the mad origins of Psylocke and Cable, because non comics readers would just go wtf? Maybe they could ask Cable where he's from, and he could grunt and say "it's complicated" as a nod to the fans. Psylocke can be a posh British woman of Asian extraction with a cut glass accent.
    "Self has no time for this."

BANNED

As an X-force I prefer they have the proactive approach and do what it takes attitude. Remender had a great team up through the DAS, and I enjoy the choices Spur has picked. When the New Mutants were part of it, they never read "force" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    As an X-force I prefer they have the proactive approach and do what it takes attitude. Remender had a great team up through the DAS, and I enjoy the choices Spur has picked. When the New Mutants were part of it, they never read "force" to me.
    The only New Mutant who really had 'Force' to me was Moonstar. She will cut you!

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Hands up who else is looking forward to this mini Starting in July? Early X-Force go back in time to stop Deadpool from destroying American history. By Larraz and Swierczynski.

image.jpg

Cable, Domino, Cannonballz, Tabs and Warpath. Definitely on my list.

I love how Larraz has shown the body language of everyone in the image on the right. Everyone is posed perfectly to me.
    Last edited by Sea Hound; 05-27-2014 at 10:17 PM.
    "Self has no time for this."

My current X-Force dream line up!

BANNED

I love Storm's team of uncanny X-Force!

X-Statix was a great book. It was a fun and a fresh direction. The characters had more development in the short time they had then some characters have had in decades.

Is started reading X-Force book since Kyle and Yost's X-Force. My favorite X-Force team/book is definitely Remender's. It has everything I love about a blackops X-Men team.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post

My current X-Force dream line up!
    I really like this line up. Though I can live with just the 5 center ground members as the core team (Cable, Psylocke, Domino, Fantomex, Warpath) with X-23, Boom-boom and Cannonball as supports.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    Hands up who else is looking forward to this mini Starting in July? Early X-Force go back in time to stop Deadpool from destroying American history. By Larraz and Swierczynski.

image.jpg

Cable, Domino, Cannonballz, Tabs and Warpath. Definitely on my list.

I love how Larraz has shown the body language of everyone in the image on the right. Everyone is posed perfectly to me.
    I like the art, but it's lacking a couple vital X-Force members from the roster.

Siryn, I can understand joined later than the rest but where's Shatterstar and Feral?

So glad Domino is in the new X-Force book!

Cable and X-Force all the way...

Analyzing my last several years of comic reading, I realized that X-Force has been the most consistently enjoyable part of the franchise for me, ever since the book got a fresh start with the Kyle/Yost run followed by Remender and currently under Spurrier.

If it wasnt for the somewhat recent period in which the title was shared by two books, it would have been 7 straight whole years of quality stories. Not an easy feat nowadays, specially on this corner of the MU from where Im standing.

This guy just time traveled into my mailbox today

stryfe.jpg
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-