Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Strictly using science first form Frieza would need to be roughly a 100 times stronger than Piccolo to bust an earth sized planet

But using science in DBZ is reaaly stupid. So he either did it on panel or he didn't, unless someone can prove by power scaling that he is 100 times stronger than piccolo( and I doubt even that would fly here, on these boards)

Since this thread is reviving all kinds of things that irk me to be invoked..

Strictly using science
    This is a super terrible set of strictures to apply to comics/manga, the like. I'm aware you just said "and we shouldn't", but all the same, it's worth the note.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Since this thread is reviving all kinds of things that irk me to be invoked..

This is a super terrible set of strictures to apply to comics/manga, the like. I'm aware you just said "and we shouldn't", but all the same, it's worth the note.
    Lol ok but you know science is going to pop up in this thread when people will try to claim one fictional planet is more durable than the other because of nebulous statements about g, and how punching a hole through an object much smaller than a planet= planet busting feat

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Strictly using science first form Frieza would need to be roughly a 100 times stronger than Piccolo to bust an earth sized planet

But using science in DBZ is reaaly stupid. So he either did it on panel or he didn't, unless someone can prove by power scaling that he is 100 times stronger than piccolo( and I doubt even that would fly here, on these boards)
    Frieza is about 3,813 times more powerful then Master Roshi ( the weakest guy to moonbust) in his first form. About 47 times higher then necessary to bust an Earth sized planet. The Lowest power level somebody could have an Earth bust would be 11,200. Fun tidbit,by this scaling Frieza still would only have about 55% of the power needed to bust a small gas planet like Uranus at this level.

I know power levels aren't really usable here. I just saw a chance to use numbers and I jumped on it because i'm a dork.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekey View Post
    Frieza is about 3,813 times more powerful then Master Roshi ( the weakest guy to moonbust) in his first form. About 47 times higher then necessary to bust an Earth sized planet. The Lowest power level somebody could have an Earth bust would be 11,200. Fun tidbit,by this scaling Frieza still would only have about 55% of the power needed to bust a small gas planet like Uranus at this level.

I know power levels aren't really usable here. I just saw a chance to use numbers and I jumped on it because i'm a dork.
    I think you're talking out of Uranus ;p

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    I think you're talking out of Uranus ;p
    Haha, I set myself for that one

One person here was able to take it to larfleeze and ONE PUNCH kronos...the other is Goku. Do the math. ONE PUNCH!!!!!!!

Coming back to the actual rumble, can't Hal also open singularities?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid-who-cried-wolf View Post
    One person here was able to take it to larfleeze and ONE PUNCH kronos...the other is Goku. Do the math. ONE PUNCH!!!!!!!
    Do you mean Krona? And if you do, do you really feel that's a legitimate showing?

(If you otherwise mean Chronos instead... how is that at all impressive?)

edit: while I'm there, Larfleeze took a sharp drop in capacity from his original all dominance, so unless you want to try and otherwise argue Hal is vastly more powerful than multiple lanterns together, or otherwise more powerful than the Guardians and their equivalents, this is either not that impressive, or a pretty marked outlier.

There is something about these threads that just brings this stuff out I think.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 06-09-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I think it was Sartre who said something about "I mention Goku in a Rumble, therefore I am a dolt!"

I might be paraphrasing.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Do you mean Krona? And if you do, do you really feel that's a legitimate showing?

(If you otherwise mean Chronos instead... how is that at all impressive?)

edit: while I'm there, Larfleeze took a sharp drop in capacity from his original all dominance, so unless you want to try and otherwise argue Hal is vastly more powerful than multiple lanterns together, or otherwise more powerful than the Guardians and their equivalents, this is either not that impressive, or a pretty marked outlier.

Without trying to take away from your larger point, but while Larfleeze got depowered for a minute that seems to not have stuck. Nu Larfleeze has been throwing down with cosmic gods left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Without trying to take away from your larger point, but while Larfleeze got depowered for a minute that seems to not have stuck. Nu Larfleeze has been throwing down with cosmic gods left and right.
    The basic point stands ;p

I honestly don't know where to powerscale Goku at this point. Whis says that SSGSS Goku fighting in unison with SSGSS Vegeta would possibly be able to take a full-power Beerus, so he's reallly far up there at this point.

However, one of the big deals about the god forms and the users is that all of them use their attacks and ki with a lot more finesse, which is also how Whis trains Goku/Vegeta. That means far LESS feats than before, since they're strictly avoiding too much collateral stuff (see Beerus/Goku's fight at the end of the last movie, and how they fought around and through a city without destroying anything at all). Unless Super opens up new things, depending on the focus of that.

The OP restricted Goku up to BoG though, so no SSGSS (god that looks stupid^^).

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    The OP restricted Goku up to BoG though, so no SSGSS (god that looks stupid^^).
    It's Super Cyan God

SCG for short.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile