Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All-New Member

I just signed up for the message board to be able to get this list but it's not letting me send a private message. Anyway you could post a link to the spreadsheet here? Very excited at the prospect of reading this comics in order. Thanks in advance.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jrbpryme View Post
    I just signed up for the message board to be able to get this list but it's not letting me send a private message. Anyway you could post a link to the spreadsheet here? Very excited at the prospect of reading this comics in order. Thanks in advance.
    I just sent you an email through CBR's system, hopefully you get it. If you do, then you'll have my email address and you can reply to that to let me know you got it. Then I'll send you the file as an attachment.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Menacer View Post
    This is an amazing list.

I've been collecting and reading since about 2016.

At some point I pulled away from the modern books like New52 and Rebirth and started digging into the past.

I was born in 1985 and read on and off casually much of thr 90s. Starting with Death of Superman and stopping around Blue Superman... mostly cause I was more interested in friends, video games and girls.

One of the first big stories I collected was COIE. But couldn't connect... couldn't care... I have never even finished it...

I also have all of Fourth World Omnibus... Kirby's original 70s stories...

Ive collected a bunch of older books.

Find it very hard to really connect to materials older then the 90s... but I keep trying... and I find some gems now and again...

This list will definitely help me explore more of DC history!

Thanks
    Thanks for your comment! It sounds like your CoIE experience was just like mine! I didn't know WTH was going on, but I really wanted to... so I started delving into older comics, like you. I hope you enjoy reading the books on the list and please let me know (I'll see it if you post on this thread) if you have any suggestions.

Cheers,
    Mark

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by skrilmps View Post
    I just sent you an email through CBR's system, hopefully you get it. If you do, then you'll have my email address and you can reply to that to let me know you got it. Then I'll send you the file as an attachment.
    I'm not sure what's going on. I never got your email.
    Last edited by jrbpryme; 03-26-2021 at 07:31 AM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jrbpryme View Post
    Same here. Whats odd is that I have the option to send a PM if I'm logged out (when I click on skrilmps username), but then it won't let me send the PM since I'm logged out. When I'm logged in and click the skrilmps username I do not see a PM option.

Amazing Member

If you are interested in the reading list and can't reach me via PM, you can send an email to: my CBR username at gmail

All-New Member

This list is amazing! Is there any way I can get the full master list? I sent you an email but it may not have gone through.

All-New Member

Great list! Is there any way can I get the full master list also? I also sent you an email.

Amazing Member

I just wanted to follow up to say that I've been responding to those that have sent me an email and I've been sharing my reading list master document. If you'd like to have a copy, please send me an email to: my CBR username at gmail

All-New Member

Hi,
    I've came across this thread as I'm looking to start reading DC. I have read Crisis on infinite earths already but like you, would like a little history before it. My main goal is to start a complete reading order from COIE to Flashpoint. I cant seem to send you a PM so I hope you don't mind me sending you an email as I would love to see your master list. I think it would help me a lot. Thanks for your time and your great work.