Spectacular Member

Default Where is the JL United 8 page preview printed?

Hello, I asked before but never got a definite answer. where can I get a print copy of this. I loved the story and what the actual comic it appears in, but I don't know which issue it is in.

I have no idea. I believe it was in a Week Four Convergence title, so I'm guessing it was possibly in one of these books:
    * Convergence Blue Beetle #2
    * Convergence Booster Gold #2
    * Convergence Crime Syndicate #2
    * Convergence Infinity Inc. #2

And the only reason I'm guessing it's in one of those is because it wasn't in the books I did buy from Week Four.

Can anybody nail it down further than that?

Incredible Member

I can't find anything anywhere saying where it was printed. It's even absent from a complete list of where to find them. So either the list is wrong (possible, haven't vetted the entire thing), or DC didn't print it. Were there the same number of previews as books in May?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Here's what those had, in order:
    BLACK CANARY
    EARTH 2: SOCIETY
    CYBORG
    BATGIRL

I thought that book was being pushed back a few more months? If so, that's likely why there was no preview. We also didnt have a preview for that new magic book, Mystic U or whatever it's called. That was announced with the rest of the post-Convergence titles, but got pushed back until....whenever. August? September? Its possible that JLU is in the same boat; there wasnt a creative team announced for it originally so maybe its just running behind.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I thought that book was being pushed back a few more months? If so, that's likely why there was no preview. We also didnt have a preview for that new magic book, Mystic U or whatever it's called. That was announced with the rest of the post-Convergence titles, but got pushed back until....whenever. August? September? Its possible that JLU is in the same boat; there wasnt a creative team announced for it originally so maybe its just running behind.
    JLU had a digital preview in Week 4, and is launching in July. It seems that it just wasn't printed.

I just looked through all of them here and it appears that it didn't get a print version.
    Probably explains why it wasn't much of a story.

Most likely they didn't have enough time to get it ready once they got the creative team in place.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
    I can't find anything anywhere saying where it was printed. It's even absent from a complete list of where to find them. So either the list is wrong (possible, haven't vetted the entire thing), or DC didn't print it. Were there the same number of previews as books in May?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Here's what those had, in order:
    BLACK CANARY
    EARTH 2: SOCIETY
    CYBORG
    BATGIRL
    And here's what I did get:
    * Convergence Action Comics #2 = Sinestro