Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default What do you think will be in Marvel's 60 new #1s?

It's pretty much guaranteed that everything in the two teaser posters will in one series or another, but there's lot less than sixty series worth in there. Marvel's gonna throw everything they can at the wall to see what'll stick, maybe even some concepts that failed in the past. So, outside of what's on the teasers, what do you think Marvel will throw in there to pad out the rest?

Alpha Flight, maybe? I'm always hungry for Canadian heroes.

Obligatory solo titles like Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Spider-Man, Hawkeye. Two or three variations of Avengers. One book for Miles Morales. Silk, Spider-Gwen. Maybe Spider Team-Up book, like in Spiderverse. Two or three variations of X-Men and one for younger mutants. Wolverine and Old Man Logan. Guardians of the Galaxy, Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Drax, Gamora. Maybe Angela, they have to use her character.

BANNED

When Doom forsaked them and returned to the Heavens, Battleworld became a world without king and God. The remaining domains went to war for power and territory. Chaos rolled across the lands and the people had need of a hero and champion. More man than god, he is...

Hercules and The Twelve Labors of Battleworld.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    when doom forsaked them and returned to the heavens, battleworld became a world without king and god. The remaining domains went to war for power and territory. Chaos rolled across the lands and the people had need of a hero and champion. More man than god, he is...

Hercules and the twelve labors of battleworld.
    yes. More hercules please.

A-Force, Amazing Spider-Man, Angela, Ant-Man, ANAD Avengers, probably at least one other Avengers, Black Panther, Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Daredevil, Deathlok, Defenders (new version of Mighty Avengers), Doctor Strange, Drax, Gamora, Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians 3000, Groot, Hawkeye, Hulk, Inhumans, Invincible Iron Man, Loki, Ms Marvel, Red Wolf series of some kind, Rocket Raccoon, SHIELD, Silk, Spider-Gwen, Spiderwoman, Star-Lord, Thor, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Weirdworld, Wolverine, X-men (at least one title), hoping for a continuation of X-Men '92.
    I surrender to the Contest

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Probably a new Squadron Supreme series, based on the inclusion of the current Hyperion and the Dr. Spectrum of the Great Society (the latter being a group I kind of wish Hickman would write a mini with just to spite DC by doing a better Justice League story than Johns ever could). Almost certainly Black Panther and some variant on Heroes For Hire (the latter likely being some form of continuation of Mighty Avengers). Bendis doing whatever new book Miles gets, and I hope to god someone other than Slott on Peter (he isn't doing anything bad by any stretch, NYV has actually been his best stuff in awhile, but I'd like to see him stretch himself again). Probably a Fantastic Four book, though maybe with a somewhat different lineup, and definitely a Dr. Strange book. cyberhubbs Hercules book, if there's any justice left in this world. Something else by Hickman in a year or two. Pray to god Aaron on something big (Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and/or Daredevil would be my choices), and they might pull in Ellis to revamp someone again. Thunderbolts'll be back, and Vision might net a title too.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    A-Force, Amazing Spider-Man, Angela, Ant-Man, ANAD Avengers, probably at least one other Avengers, Black Panther, Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Daredevil, Deathlok, Defenders (new version of Mighty Avengers), Doctor Strange, Drax, Gamora, Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians 3000, Groot, Hawkeye, Hulk, Inhumans, Invincible Iron Man, Loki, Ms Marvel, Red Wolf series of some kind, Rocket Raccoon, SHIELD, Silk, Spider-Gwen, Spiderwoman, Star-Lord, Thor, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Weirdworld, Wolverine, X-men (at least one title), hoping for a continuation of X-Men '92.
    This would be about my guess too, right down to a hunch that a Defenders series is gonna happen. But also pretty sure Howard the Duck will continue.

BANNED

She's the deadliest woman in the universe. He's the black sheep in a family of spiders just trying to do the right thing. It's romance in a world where saving it is foreplay.

Gamora and Kaine: Working Out Your Differences

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'd love to see Greg Rucka on DAREDEVIL #1, but that's not likely.

is there a link to this please? thank you
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

- A-Force
    - ANAD Avengers
    - Uncanny Avengers
    - Mighty Avengers
    - One Other Avengers Book
    - Uncanny X-Men
    - X-Men
    - One other X book
    - Wolverine (Laura)
    - Uncnany Inhumans
    - Inhuman
    - Spider-Gwen
    - Hawkeye
    - Invincible Iron Man
    - Captain America
    - Ms. Marvel
    - Captain Marvel
    - Amazing Spider-Man
    - Spider Woman
    - Spider-Man Team-Up
    - Guardians of The Galaxy
    - Drax
    - Gamora
    - Starlord
    - Squadron Supreme
    - Angela
    - Blackc Panther
    - Dr. Strange
    - Thunderbolts
    - Daredevil
    - SHIELD
    - Ant-Man
    - Groot
    - Hulk
    - Old Man Logan
    - FF (with 2 new members)
    - Black Widow
    - Thor
    - Scarlet Witch
    - Miss America
    - A Young Super Hero Team
    - Runaways
    - All-New Nova
    - A title featuring Red Wolf
    - Vision
    - Howling Commandos
    - Howard the Duck
    - A Deadpool related book
    - A Ghost Rider related book
    - Punisher
    - Silver Surfer
    - An LGBT solo/team
    - Moon Knight
    - Star Wars related
    - Star Wars related
    - Star Wars related
    - Star Wars related

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    Probably a new Squadron Supreme series, based on the inclusion of the current Hyperion and the Dr. Spectrum of the Great Society (the latter being a group I kind of wish Hickman would write a mini with just to spite DC by doing a better Justice League story than Johns ever could). Almost certainly Black Panther and some variant on Heroes For Hire (the latter likely being some form of continuation of Mighty Avengers). Bendis doing whatever new book Miles gets, and I hope to god someone other than Slott on Peter (he isn't doing anything bad by any stretch, NYV has actually been his best stuff in awhile, but I'd like to see him stretch himself again). Probably a Fantastic Four book, though maybe with a somewhat different lineup, and definitely a Dr. Strange book. cyberhubbs Hercules book, if there's any justice left in this world. Something else by Hickman in a year or two. Pray to god Aaron on something big (Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and/or Daredevil would be my choices), and they might pull in Ellis to revamp someone again. Thunderbolts'll be back, and Vision might net a title too.
    Please !!!!!

Mighty Member

Star Wars doesn't count in the marvel 60. Fairly certain Alonso mentioned that.

A new Young Avengers series! Literally all I really want!

BANNED

Probably something like this (plus some wishlisting):

1)All-New Captain America (Sam Wilson)
    2)Invincible Iron Man
    3)Thor (Jane Foster)
    4)Amazing Spider-Man (Parker)
    5)Spider-Gwen
    6)Spider-Woman
    7)Ultimate Spider-Man (Morales)
    8)Gamora
    9)Drax
    10)Groot
    11)Star-Lord
    12)Angela
    13)Guardians of the Galaxy
    14)All-New, All-Different Avengers (FCBD)
    15)Black Panther
    16)Doctor Strange
    17)Moon Knight
    18)Daredevil
    19)Black Widow
    20)Hawkeye
    21)Nova
    22)Ant-Man
    23)Uncanny X-Men
    24)All-New X-Men
    25)Wolverine (X-23)
    26)Old Man Logan