Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Please !!!!!
    Don't know about the others, but Hickman's straight-up said a time or two he'll come back to Marvel in a little while after a break, though also that whatever he returns for it'll be something relatively small (a solo title on the scale of a year or two, that sort of deal). And I think Marvel's confirmed they have something for Dr. Strange in the works. Great Society however...don't bet on it. They're great, but like Morrison's Retaliators in Multiversity, they're such a straight rip of their source material they really only work in the context of crossovers.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    Don't know about the others, but Hickman's straight-up said a time or two he'll come back to Marvel in a little while after a break, though also that whatever he returns for it'll be something relatively small (a solo title on the scale of a year or two, that sort of deal). And I think Marvel's confirmed they have something for Dr. Strange in the works. Great Society however...don't bet on it. They're great, but like Morrison's Retaliators in Multiversity, they're such a straight rip of their source material they really only work in the context of crossovers.
    It was already surprising to see they saved Dr. Spectrum ! My hopes are very limited for the others - if we get in SW a few elements to explain what happened in the incursion they don't want to talk about, or how they were aware of the beyonders / ivory kings, or what means "post-universal anomaly" - terms applied to the Sun Gods (Hyperion is one), I'll be very happy !

I loved the Retaliators and all Multiversity - but didn't get what the version of Hellboy was doing in the Earth-7 so often identified as a reference to the Ultimate universe.

In order to stay in the topic, I hope a few new titles will play with that kind of reflexive - and fun - writing - in a more accessible way. I'm afraid once again I shouldn't bet on it...

There are some pretty solid estimations in here! I just need(want) Spider-books, old X-Men, Wolverine, Deadpool and probably just 1 or 2 others

Spectacular Member CyclopsWasRight's Avatar

K-9 team up staring pizza dog and cosmo

Quote Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
    K-9 team up staring pizza dog and cosmo
    I would read that......

Mighty Member

Give me a deapool series, a nova series, and a Robbie reyes ghost rider series and we're set. marvel can do whatever they want with the other 57 titles

Honorable Mention: Blade. wheres the blade love marvel?

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

X-Men are at least getting 1 Title - Extraordinary X-Men which I expect to flop based off the rumors on the never before seen roster. Maybe Laura gets her own title, throwing in OML in there as a mentor may boost sales too.

All-New most likely gets a title, though Cyclops seems to be Inhuman nowadays so he wont have an X-Title as he has to promote the Inhumans.

Beast, Iceman, Rachel and Storm hopefully get their own team book for the JGS Staff that ignores those JGS Brats and isn't horrible like Amazing.

Kitty's staying with GoTG/Star-Lord and Rogue will still be stuck as an Avenger.

Thus Kitty, Rogue and Cyclops most likely are off-limits for main X-Casts.

Aside from ANAD Avengers, Uncanny Inhumans and Invincible Iron-Man I expect: Spider-Man (Peter or whoever supposedly is replacing him), Spider-Man (Miles), Silk, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Woman, Spider-Verse (or team up book with the characters that stayed in Loomworld), Old Man Logan, Wolverine (Laura...which might have Old Man Logan as well in it), Wolverines (or similar team with Daken and Sabertooth included), O5, Uncanny X-Men (there is no way that title is going away), X-Men (a female team most likely considering how popular the latest volume has been), A-Force, All-New Cap, Thor (Jane and Odinson, unless he gets a book of his own), Daredevil, Defenders (possibly with the Netflix roster), Ms Marvel, a second Inhuman book, Silver Surfer, Moon Knight, Avengers (possibly the Rage of Ultron team), Uncanny Avengers, Mighty Avengers, a possible Young Avengers revival, Guardians of the Galaxy, Drax, Gamora, Star-Lord/Kitty Pryde, Rocket & Groot, Angela, Dr Strange, Black Panther, S.H.I.E.L.D, 1872 (or a book set in that world), Squadron Supreme (with the Hickman-Hyperion leading), a team book with the alternate characters stuck in the new 616, 2099 book (either Spider-Man or a new Avengers roster), Squirrel Girl, FF (maybe Reed and Sue with the Future Foundation kids or with two new members), New Hulk, Ant-Man, Black Widow, Punisher, a couple villains/anti-heroes books (since Magneto and Loki proved popular), a comedy book similar to Superior Foes/Howard the Duck (possible Little Marvel), and that's all I can think off...

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    X-Men are at least getting 1 Title - Extraordinary X-Men which I expect to flop based off the rumors on the never before seen roster. Maybe Laura gets her own title, throwing in OML in there as a mentor may boost sales too.

All-New most likely gets a title, though Cyclops seems to be Inhuman nowadays so he wont have an X-Title as he has to promote the Inhumans.

Beast, Iceman, Rachel and Storm hopefully get their own team book for the JGS Staff that ignores those JGS Brats and isn't horrible like Amazing.

Kitty's staying with GoTG/Star-Lord and Rogue will still be stuck as an Avenger.

Thus Kitty, Rogue and Cyclops most likely are off-limits for main X-Casts.
    I don't see how Scott appearing in Inhumans means he can't be on X-Men.
    "Memento Mori if the nineth lion ate the sun."
    -Zero III

"The man on the moon rules the infinite time."
    -Phi

I wonder if Deadpool vs Thanos will be counted amongst the #1s

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopliss View Post
    I don't see how Scott appearing in Inhumans means he can't be on X-Men.
    Scott Summers sells so restricting him to a title that could use a boost would make sense as Marvel is pushing Inhumans, not X-Men. It's why we have things like Rogue pushing Uncanny Avengers, and nothing else, and Kitty left the X-Men for Star-Lord/GoTG.

I'm surprised they haven't taken Storm away from the X-Men as well to push the Avengers.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

_____Avengers Family
    1. A-Force
    2. All New, All Different Avengers
    3. Ant Man
    4. Avengers Team Up
    5. Black Panther
    6. Black Widow
    7. Captain America
    8. Captain Marvel
    9. Doctor Strange
    10. Hawkeye
    11. Incredible Hulk
    12. Invincible Iron Man
    13. Ms. Marvel
    14. Nova
    15. Thor
    16. Uncanny Avengers
    17. Vision

Spider Family
    18. Amazing Spider-Man
    19. Silk
    20. Spider-Gwen
    21. Spider-Man Team Up
    22. Spider-Woman
    23. Ultimate Spider-Man

X-Men Family
    24. Amazing X-Men
    25. Old Man Logan
    26. Uncanny X-Men
    27. Wolverine
    28. X-Force

Inhumans Family
    29. Inhumanity
    30. Uncanny Inhumans

Guardians Family
    31. Angela
    32. Drax
    33. Gamora
    34. Groot
    35. Guardians of the Galaxy
    36. Guardians Team-Up
    37. Legendary Star-Lord
    38. Rocket Racoon

Defenders Family
    39. Daredevil
    40. Defenders
    41. Iron Fist
    42. Jessica Jones
    43. Luke Cage

Other
    44. Deadpool
    45. Elektra
    46. Ghost Rider
    47. Howard the Duck
    48. Loki
    49. Moon Knight
    50. Mrs. Deadpool and the Howling Commandos
    51. Punisher
    52. Red Wolf
    53. SHIELD
    54. Squadron Supreme
    55. Steve Rogers, Agent of SHIELD
    56. Thunderbolts

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Scott Summers sells so restricting him to a title that could use a boost would make sense as Marvel is pushing Inhumans, not X-Men. It's why we have things like Rogue pushing Uncanny Avengers, and nothing else, and Kitty left the X-Men for Star-Lord/GoTG.

I'm surprised they haven't taken Storm away from the X-Men as well to push the Avengers.
    Except Scott doesn't seem to be a member of the cast of the book.
    "Memento Mori if the nineth lion ate the sun."
    -Zero III

"The man on the moon rules the infinite time."
    -Phi

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    This would be about my guess too, right down to a hunch that a Defenders series is gonna happen. But also pretty sure Howard the Duck will continue.
    yeah, I forgot Howard. I also forgot Punisher.
    I surrender to the Contest

BANNED

I really need to see a third poster in order to make assumptions.
    We still haven't saw anything regarding the X-Men besides X23's Wolverine and Old Man Logan.
    And there is not a clue regarding Sue and Reed Richards and Silk.