Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Corther View Post
    "Xander Jarowey: For me, X-Men has always been about representing the outsiders, the outcasts, the disenfranchised. Giving them a place where they feel like they belong."

"Paniccia: Excellent hint, Xander."

they're def being removed from the Marvel U...
    With the mention of "safe heaven"... definitively so. (well not from the MU but relocated to Europa or whatever)
    Last edited by Narasinha; 06-09-2015 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Barely started, those 2 and 1st mistake made: Indra is straight. He almost got married and had 'a thing' with another chick.
    Actually, Indra doesn't have an established sexuality.
    His almost marriage was arranged by his parents and he was only going to go through with it out of loyalty. At no point through the whole thing did he show any sense of excitement at the prospect of getting married. And he certainly didn't 'have a thing' with anyone.

Mighty Member

Everybody seems so busy hating on the editors of the franchise they "love" that they missed pretty strong hint that Jean Grey will be a huge part of the X-Men post-Secret Wras... that's pretty neat. There are plenty of other subtle teasers, but why bother talking about them when we can all just complain how worthless this interview is and how the X-Men are ruined forver...

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Actually, Indra doesn't have an established sexuality.
    His almost marriage was arranged by his parents and he was only going to go through with it out of loyalty. At no point through the whole thing did he show any sense of excitement at the prospect of getting married. And he certainly didn't 'have a thing' with anyone.
    He was attracted to Luz, the girl of Children of the Vault, remember? So it's never officially sure (see Iceman), we can assume he's straight. He kisses a girl and he liked it.
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 06-09-2015 at 04:04 PM.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

BANNED

Can Europa, the moon the X-Men are allegedly moving to, be considered yellow?

Quote Originally Posted by solletaire View Post
    Everybody seems so busy hating on the editors of the franchise they "love" that they missed pretty strong hint that Jean Grey will be a huge part of the X-Men post-Secret Wras... that's pretty neat. There are plenty of other subtle teasers, but why bother talking about them when we can all just complain how worthless this interview is and how the X-Men are ruined forver...
    They did hint on something gray or grey, as I mentioned before. But there more people who they could tease about.

Also they kind of gave away Teen Iceman his story will be continued. So at least some of the ANAD X-Men will be there after Secret Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    so looks like they cancelled the the Gen X 2014 anniversary plans b/c of f*ckin' Secret Wars...
    why? why would they do that? Would it really have killed them to release whatever it was? I dont think it would have doomed their precious event...
    I honestly don't see why this happened. Is Bendis the only one allowed to bend the laws of continuity and time to have his last x-book come out after SW?

And even with SW coming, why couldn't they just replace Spiderman and the X-men with a GenX book miniseries?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by solletaire View Post
    Everybody seems so busy hating on the editors of the franchise they "love" that they missed pretty strong hint that Jean Grey will be a huge part of the X-Men post-Secret Wras... that's pretty neat.
    It's just that they have been teasing about Jean for more than 10 years. Will believe it when see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    nx01a's question was the best part, pretty easily
    Agreed.

This X-Po was a total waste.

BANNED

"We can't tell you anything" Even though solicits will be out in less than 2 weeks that will tell all... lol

BANNED

It must be rough being an X-Men editor. It's like Marvel is telling you, you don't matter enough to do anything they're really focusing on, but they don't dislike you enough to can you.

X-Men, an editors step above unemployment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbrat View Post
    Can Europa, the moon the X-Men are allegedly moving to, be considered yellow?
    Mostly white and redish from the ice crust and sulfure.

But "Giving them a place where they feel like they belong. I'm very projectionist in my reading, so growing up, the X-Men really gave me a safe haven at times." is a pretty strong hint. (Except I am not sure how Europa is "safe". Maybe they just want to put the mutants on ice? And that's the big hint? )

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin View Post
    "We can't tell you anything" Even though solicits will be out in less than 2 weeks that will tell all... lol
    not if they withhold the x-men solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    I predict a lot 'Classified' titles. And that's the thing they always do after an event with big impact. Most of the previous simular situations, the most effected titles will be last to get confirmation.

I think it's save to say the x-fransaise will be most effected. So news on x-titles will be announced the latest.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    July 1st is when the All New All Different magazine exclusive to retailers comes out. As far as I know Marvel confirmed their post-secret wars plans will be revealed then... The magazine will be free for anyone who makes a trip to their local comic book store... which means the news will be all over the internet the last week of June...