Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Personally I like that they don't give much information, as I find discussions more fun when they happen after the books come out, not talked about before it happens.

That being said, I don't know what they should actually fill interviews with if I'm not a fan of hints and spoilers. Hmmm...

Were people really expecting anything? I mean we've barely had any post-Secret Wars announcements, most of which are either coming out in the next few weeks or SDCC and Secret Wars is currently going on. I think we might have to wait and see for whatever X-books they have to announce.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

For all of the good things Marvel does, it is amazing to me how they have taken far and away the most popular comic franchise from the 70s until the mid-2000s and done everything they can to destroy it. Seriously, you couldn't have messed up the X-Men franchise worse if you had tried over the last 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Well that was kind of a waste. Couldn't really answer anything. Also I can't believe people are still praising them for the Iceman stuff. Seems like Marvel is really milking that reveal for all it's worth given the dreck state of the X-Men franchise at the moment.
    He's arguably the first true A lister to be outed; it's a huge deal. It is worth celebrating and repeating
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

At least my question was asked... if not answered.
    Nice preview art, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Corther

"Xander Jarowey: For me, X-Men has always been about representing the outsiders, the outcasts, the disenfranchised. Giving them a place where they feel like they belong."

"Paniccia: Excellent hint, Xander."

they're def being removed from the Marvel U...

Hah!
    I love that Anole/Indra is a thing even with the X-editors.
    Only adds to the chances of it becoming a real thing.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

was anything answered? not really.

so looks like they cancelled the the Gen X 2014 anniversary plans b/c of f*ckin' Secret Wars...
    why? why would they do that? Would it really have killed them to release whatever it was? I dont think it would have doomed their precious event...

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Barely started, those 2 and 1st mistake made: Indra is straight. He almost got married and had 'a thing' with another chick.

Though it did surprise me they know him and Graymalkin.

I think some things were teased in the line about the grey or gray.

And they kind off confirmed Teen Iceman his story will be continued after SW. I think that's the hint they gave us about the O5.

Also I think we'll get Rogue back. I'm sure they are not allowed to give away clues about other fransaises and probably wouldn't know if she would return elsewhere, I think.

But all in all, very little was said.

The 2nd part will only about the X-books of Secret Wars.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Indra.

No one is shipping Greymalkin
    That's a no-brainer.
    XMenGold XMenBlue GenX Cable Iceman AstonishingXMen UncannyAvengers SpectacularSpiderMan SecretWarriors DoctorStrange
    TheFlash Nightwing Supersons TeenTitans Aquaman Deathstroke WildStorm Saga Wicked+Divine Low Descender KillorbeKilled SeventoEternity

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

... The @%&$ was the point of that? :/
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Wow, that would be cruel, wouldn't it? Something in line with Sebastian Shaw's sense of humor.
    gross, just kill him off. he's already dead; he's so dull.

Ketchum: I was developing a "Generation X" project pre-"Secret Wars," but it didn't reach fruition for a few reasons... like the Marvel Universe being obliterated. But! Every time we approach writers for pitches for new series, we get bombarded with ideas for new "Generation X" projects. (Who knew Mondo had such a following?) So rest assured, it's only a matter of time...
    Mondo <3
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2009
    --- the best there is at what I do ---

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    For all of the good things Marvel does, it is amazing to me how they have taken far and away the most popular comic franchise from the 70s until the mid-2000s and done everything they can to destroy it. Seriously, you couldn't have messed up the X-Men franchise worse if you had tried over the last 10 years
    And, as we all know full well, this has everything to do with Marvel not having the movie rights. And to be honest about the state of the stories and the comics, I don't think there has been a strong vision since Claremont was ousted for Jim Lee (who soon bailed) back in 1991. It's been 24 years and all people still remember are the Claremont high-lights. Xorn? Indra? Please.

The good kind of noise SpiderOrange's Avatar

We get it, we get it, we get it. "We can't tell you anything about Secret Wars, or the marvel landscape once secret wars is over and we are definitely not telling you anything at all about the Xmen post Secret Wars. You just have to trust us."

EVERY interview with Marvel brass is like this these days.
    "This. Right here. This is where my life officially jumped the shark." Miles Morales
    "No, that was back on Cowboy world", Ultimate Cartoon Spidey
    ASM Vol 3, #12