Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Great stuff! I'm really looking forward to Joe Golem.

Yes this is excellent news! With the last arc after the exorcist it also means there's 15 trades of hell on earth material which will make for 5 nice hell on earth omnibus collections someday.

As excited as I am the conclusion of end of days rolling into the final arc will be a hard cliffhanger to handle, it feels like when the scorched earth trilogy was separated by 1947, that nearly killed m even though I'd only just jumped on and caught up at that point.

My guess is we'll see more of Ashley strode and the vampires, possibly even Simon Anders, in the third cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by horror-of-sorts View Post
    Yes this is excellent news! With the last arc after the exorcist it also means there's 15 trades of hell on earth material which will make for 5 nice hell on earth omnibus collections someday.

As excited as I am the conclusion of end of days rolling into the final arc will be a hard cliffhanger to handle, it feels like when the scorched earth trilogy was separated by 1947, that nearly killed m even though I'd only just jumped on and caught up at that point.

My guess is we'll see more of Ashley strode and the vampires, possibly even Simon Anders, in the third cycle.
    Scott Allie revealed in Hellmail that the next series will be called "The Devil You Know", though it's unclear if this is the title of the next story cycle or the first arc.

Hi Hellboy and Mignola's fans !

I'm not sure it's the place to post that, but I've tried to make a little bit of propaganda about what we all love here - I'm a reader... - in the Doctor Doom appreciation thread on the Marvel forum. Because of Kirby and of Triumph & Torment. I had an opportunity in Halloween ! If you have a look at it there's a few pics of old Russian illustrated books that are really worthy for all Mignola's lovers. I'm quite sure you know them already, but who knows. It was all about trying to share my love for the great artist we're all fan of and what his works gave to me...

Thanks for all the wonderful posts and links I have found here !

Any word of if / when a new Witchfinder issue may be coming in the future?

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Any word of if / when a new Witchfinder issue may be coming in the future?
    If I remember correctly, Mike said in a recent podcast interview that he was collaborating with Chris Roberson on the next Witchfinder. No news besides that, as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    If I remember correctly, Mike said in a recent podcast interview that he was collaborating with Chris Roberson on the next Witchfinder. No news besides that, as far as I know.
    That's correct, but nothing beyond that has yet been announced.

Last edited by middenway; 11-17-2015 at 08:00 PM.

I want both of those sketchbooks!

I definitely want the Campbell, his ink work deserves to be seen in black and white.

Plus I love this cover...

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Does this actually link to anything, or is my computer being fussy?

Fixed the link. That was weird.

Duncan Fegredo's sketchbook is now available for sale on his site!

http://www.duncanfegredo.co.uk/produ...-wash-volume-1
    Last edited by topfueluhl; 11-18-2015 at 04:34 PM.