graphichaon

Default A Question About Pre-New 52 Teen Titans

I've been reading the old 2003-2011 teen titans run, and have just recently read issue #82. In it, both Conner and Bart are back, despite having died earlier in the series, and even having memorial statues posted up in front of HQ. My question is, how the hell did that happen? two dead characters are back, and no-ne seems to be blinking an eye, which I find very confusing. Thanks to anyone that can help me.

They are both resurrected in the Final Crisis tie-in Legion of 3 Worlds (Bart's resurrection however is set up in a previous Justice League/Justice Society story arc The Lightning Saga). I won't spoil it for you here in case you want to pick it up and check it out.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 06-10-2015 at 03:10 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I have to say... you dont have to read Final Crisis to read legion of 3 worlds (i don't know why it's a tie-in. They dont have anything that actually ties them)... do read the Lightning Saga tho.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE