Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Eww that Starlord Kitty thing looks so Disney... *retreats back to edgy cool 80s X-Men* I like the outfits on the band though. I need a jacket like the singer.

Member Since Jun 2009 thecrimson's Avatar

I would have asked if there was any chance of a return to X-Men Evolution. I mean if we can have X-Men '92, I want to see Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    I agree. I was hoping theyd answer my question like "Absolutely, we have BIG, longterm plans for "X-Men '92". But it is up to all of us to help keep "X-Men '92" around. I dont expect everyone to plan to buy both digital and print editions like I do, but if everyone could at least buy one or the other, that will certainly help! I want to see it grow (and mature) into its own little ongoing franchise and perhaps even become like "the Second Coming" of the X-Men!

Regardless, thanks once again to CBR for asking another one of my questions.
    Dude I'm down for at least two print copies maybe three. Got a few friends that I know I can hook with a free introduction to it and a few I can convince to buy it with a bit of persuasion.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    this needed two parts?
    As much as there was a need for a follow up snarky comment.

Spectacular Member Living Silver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Eww that Starlord Kitty thing looks so Disney... *retreats back to edgy cool 80s X-Men* I like the outfits on the band though. I need a jacket like the singer.
    The reason the band looked so cool was because it's 90's X-Factor (minus Quicksilver and Multiple Man)!! If Starlord & Kitty can provide ample 90's X-Factor, I may have my first Secret Wars purchase.
    Quicksilver.tk

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Dude I'm down for at least two print copies maybe three. Got a few friends that I know I can hook with a free introduction to it and a few I can convince to buy it with a bit of persuasion.
    That's awesome! Major props to you then! Hopefully some of your friends will also enjoy it.

Is that Cassandra Nova in X-Men '92??? Never thought she'd show up there, but, if it's her, I'll definitely check it out.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    As much as there was a need for a follow up snarky comment.
    You're ok with half-baked jokes and noninformation passed off as valid content? Over two installments, no less?

Some of us aren't.
    Last edited by Park Slope Pixie; 06-12-2015 at 01:54 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    You're ok with half-baked jokes and noninformation passed off as valid content? Over two installments, no less?

Some of us aren't.
    It was a typical cbr lapdog interview. Hell, I'd bet good money Disney hands cbr a list of questions to ask and they ask them. Safe zones, cheap plugs and cheaper click bait. Business.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

god damn Marvel. you punish Dazzler for decades for being Springer's creation and decredit her character for being a pop star so you turn her into a conventional hero. And now, in this Gwen centric age of comic-dom, readers can't turn around without seeing their favorite characters fronting a band, holding a guitar, or moonlighting as pop stars, no matter the alt. u they choose to do so in.

bad blood. bad bad blood, Marvel.

Spectacular Member

I'm not feeling any X-Men titles lately, started around the Xavier's Will series, before that there was high-interest, but the Matthew Malloy thing was unreal (literally so now) and the Mystique vs Dazzler finale was super boring, no drama, no suspense, no intrigue, just an all-around bore, oh and now we may not even get a glimpse of an Uncanny X-Men issue #35, and then we can look forward too the fall or possibly 2016 for The Uncanny Finale #600, just terrific marketing, and good reasons for dissolving The X-Men series. fin

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Living Silver View Post
    The reason the band looked so cool was because it's 90's X-Factor (minus Quicksilver and Multiple Man)!! If Starlord & Kitty can provide ample 90's X-Factor, I may have my first Secret Wars purchase.
    I was only judging their clothes.

Spectacular Member

I must say that the Secret Wars Series are making up for the lackluster stuff over the past months/year or so. I'm really into The Future Imperfect new series, and I hope too discover something special in the future upcoming offerings, I recently checked-out Inferno #1, that too was interesting, gonna wait for the whole Secret Wars thing out for the summer of 2015, but I have picked up all 3 issues of the Secret Wars lead series so far, and the Storylines are pretty interesting too me so far, God Doom is somewhat unreal,but I expect serious trouble is coming for that character and his false interpretation of the Old World, I'm kinda hooked too the storyline so far., I want too see how this ends, in just 5 more issues only? fin (:
    Last edited by Sirius Pi; 06-17-2015 at 11:13 AM. Reason: redundancy

Spectacular Member Living Silver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    I was only judging their clothes.
    Ya well, if you've seen 90's X-Factor, you'd know that THEIR CLOTHES ROCK HARD!!! Seriously, Larry Stroman's new-wave costume designs were ahead of their time. This is the book (and artist) who gave us the Nasty Boys, too. It doesn't hurt that the stories were the only x-thing worth reading at the time, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Pi View Post
    I'm not feeling any X-Men titles lately...

Seriously. None of the Secret Wars x-titles look any good: we've read all these old stories before. They were awesome the first time, I don't really care to see them redone.
    Future Imperfect has new adventures of Ruby Summers and Layla Miller, which is cool. But then, that book's not really an x-title.
    Quicksilver.tk

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Living Silver View Post
    Seriously. None of the Secret Wars x-titles look any good: we've read all these old stories before. They were awesome the first time, I don't really care to see them redone.
    They are not redone, they are kind off a follow up. Some are done really good, some could have been done better though.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================