Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

LMFAO, the X-Editors are such sarcastic trolls.

I'm so glad I've focused my funds into buying the color collections of Claremont's original run and have started ignoring and selling off everything else.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_616 View Post
    LMFAO, the X-Editors are such sarcastic trolls.

I'm so glad I've focused my funds into buying the color collections of Claremont's original run and have started ignoring and selling off everything else.
    I don't think they're trolling, because what can they really say? They can either joke around a bit or leave everything at "no comment."

At least you get a sense that they don't take themselves too seriously and they like to have fun.

Katie Kubert: As in the original "House of M" series, Wanda's role as all around badass, as well as the daughter of King Magnus, sister to Lorna and Pietro, and mother to twins Wiccan and Speed, is essential to our "Secret Wars" story.

Wanda was an all-around badass in the original House of M?? Not the way I recall it.
    A house is not a home without books or cats.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCatBastet View Post
    [I]Katie Kubert: As in the original "House of M" series, Wanda's role as all around badass, as well as the daughter of King Magnus, sister to Lorna and Pietro, and mother to twins Wiccan and Speed, is essential to our "Secret Wars" story.

Wanda was an all-around badass in the original House of M?? Not the way I recall it.
    She doesn't read comics, what do you expect?

10char

Amazing Member

Part 2 and still we get nothing. Yeah, yeah. I know the X-Editors have their hands tied given Marvel's apathetic stance on the X-books but let's not troll readers by saying things like "wait and see" or "we have things planned."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    This all feels so generic, dodgy and ironic it's an absolute bore
    Every interview from anyone in comics is these days. Especially DC or Marvel. They're falsely over energetic and extremely vague - and blow out generalizations. Just look at every single response Alonso has given in regards to FF/X-Men. He never comes out and gives a direct answer. "Are you downgrading the X-Men" his response "hoo-boo, I gotta sell a lot of X-Men books to keep my job". Right, but depending on a faithful fan base to keep you your job is not a direct answer. He never does say Yes or No. Such is a puppet to Disney. I'm certain his bosses won't let him say anything direct. In 10 years when he's gone he will come out and admit it.

There is nothing that I find intruiging or interesting with the X-books at the moment. I've felt that way since Battle of the Atom. Every time they come up with an idea we get more Alternate Realities and more bland story telling. Each book should come with a "abandon all hope" stamp.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Glad they answered a couple of my questions.

Can't wait to see if Generation Next members actually have a part in AoA along with Husk or if Penance is among those who will be featured in the story (lol it's nice to hope, anyway).
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    This all feels so generic, dodgy and ironic it's an absolute bore
    So perfect response(no really anything else would have caused a cataclysm...is always a mine field here)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    DC actually has stepped up. There recent titles post convergence have been actually pretty good. Image and Boom have been consistently good as well.

Edit: Well it's safe to say that the X-men will be moved off world and will be on planet spartax or counter world. Ritch Johnson's rumor proves to be true.
    I honestly don't see much great coming from DC or Boom, at least since DC's The Multiversity ended. Of course if the X-Men line doesn't improve soon I'm going to have a pretty small pull list from Marvel too. Image is stepping up though, they've been great the last couple of years.

So are Peitro and Wanda still related to Magneto even though they not related to him in another universe?

Quote Originally Posted by notajediyet View Post
    The X-Men '92 answer didn't inspire confidence: "Yeah, if the thing is obviously printing money, we'll Spider-Gwen it. Otherwise, probably not."

Shame. I was interested in giving Marvel money again...
    I agree. I was hoping theyd answer my question like "Absolutely, we have BIG, longterm plans for "X-Men '92". But it is up to all of us to help keep "X-Men '92" around. I dont expect everyone to plan to buy both digital and print editions like I do, but if everyone could at least buy one or the other, that will certainly help! I want to see it grow (and mature) into its own little ongoing franchise and perhaps even become like "the Second Coming" of the X-Men!

Regardless, thanks once again to CBR for asking another one of my questions.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

this needed two parts?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    this needed two parts?
    Sure, it's click bait and cbr needs to sell ads. They're probably upset they couldn't make it 3 parts.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    DC actually has stepped up. There recent titles post convergence have been actually pretty good. Image and Boom have been consistently good as well.

Edit: Well it's safe to say that the X-men will be moved off world and will be on planet spartax or counter world. Ritch Johnson's rumor proves to be true.
    DC has had 2 weeks since post-Convergence, I can't really say they've stepped up. It's been 14 days. I never have been very found of Boom, I've tried a few things. Image has been taking a good portion of my money lately. They just keep outdoing themselves every quarter with better creators and stories.