Default Bombshell Appreciation: Going out with a BANG!

Surprised this never was made.

BOMBSHELL APPRECIATION!

From adorable clumsy villain, to adorable hot head hero!

The title of this thread worries me. I like Bombshell and I hope that she doesn't stay killed by Ult Punisher. Though he killed 616 Punisher and I'm sure he'll be fine post-SW so hopefully Bombshell as well. She's a cool character who doesn't really have a major counterpart (there was an obscure villain called bombshell in 616 iirc but nobody as important as this one) so that means she needs to stay.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    The title of this thread worries me. I like Bombshell and I hope that she doesn't stay killed by Ult Punisher. Though he killed 616 Punisher and I'm sure he'll be fine post-SW so hopefully Bombshell as well. She's a cool character who doesn't really have a major counterpart (there was an obscure villain called bombshell in 616 iirc but nobody as important as this one) so that means she needs to stay.
    I was deciding between "Going out with a Bang" and "Having a Blast". Couldn't decide on which...

And I'm really praying that Bombshell comes over to 616. I mean, they killed Hawkeye, and he's getting a book post SW. Two in fact.

Considering Bendis just doesn't seem to care about any of what happens in Ultimate End, I'm honestly not too bothered about what'll happen to anyone in the book.

While having Ultimate Punisher kill Bombshell would be pretty bad, she has a lot going for her to make it out of that and into 616 .

Miles will need a supporting cast, and more than just his dad and Ganke, and unlike most of the rest of his supporting cast in previous volumes, Lana doesn't have a direct or noticeable 616 counterpart that she'd have to replace. She's also a Bendis original, which helps .

Heck, going into 616 might be the best thing to happen to her, since there's a chance moving to a new world could erase the criminal record she has in the Ultimate Universe so she can start fresh .

Spectacular Member

Love the character. Really hoping she makes it out of the Ultimate Universe and into the newest Marvel Universe (ANAD).

Reading her story has been a great trip and I want more. Plus as others have stated she has no major counterpart, so she isn't competing with another important version of herself. It's a win-win if she lives and just a lose if she dies.
    Current Pull List (updated for ANAD): Star Wars □ Darth Vader □ Lando □ Chewbacca □ Kanan □ uh... alot of ANAD but I still have decided what yet, lol

I gotta soft spot for the foul mouthed little bomber. I do hope she stays on as part of Miles cast.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Before Peter died, I always thought she'd be next on Peter list of who he's dated. Bombshell has potential to be a cool hero, just never used right.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
    Before Peter died, I always thought she'd be next on Peter list of who he's dated. Bombshell has potential to be a cool hero, just never used right.
    Well, that and Ultimate just became started to dive bomb unfortunately.