Mighty Member

Default Giant God Warrior VS Kaijus

The cheerful fellow here...

... fights any and all kaijus you care to mention, regardless of the source.

Which can he beat? Which can beat him?

For those who aren't familiar with the Giant God Warrior, it is from the Studio Ghibli short film "Giant God Warrior Appears In Tokyo" which is apparently a prequel to the anime Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

Mighty Member

Do Valley of the Wind feats count too?

BANNED

That's a crap-ton of firepower its got. I don't think the Godzilla-verse Kaiju are going to cut it; we're going to need the Ultraman Kaiju. Things like Zetton, and the Dark Ultramen. Or heaven forbid Ultraman Belial shows up, and sucks the lot of the God Warriors into his Giga Battle Nizer.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Do Valley of the Wind feats count too?
    If that helps the debate... Sure, why not?

Gah, just found that clip and watched it.

Ouch.

The only God Warrior shown (whose name I cannot remember) was mostly just launching single shots at places. Going by the manga and the movie, I would put that above the live-action short. On the other hand, the short was the only healthy one we have seen attacking, and has some pretty frightening fire rate for its mouth beam.

The size seems to scoot around a bit, too, in the short. And still no explanation for the spears/staffs.

Anyway, one thing to note is that the radiation eaters will love the God Warrior - it generates a fair bit, especially when firing.

From the latest Godzilla movie, I do not see it having any issues with the MUTO. The God Warrior has a fair bit more power than Godzilla's breath attack, just looking at destruction caused, and that was enough to at least injure the MUTO. I am not positive about the big guy himself. If they have enough range, I think the God Warrior might be able to take down Godzilla with sustained fire. It was hard to place how much damage Godzilla can take in the latest movie.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight