Anyone else read this?
I did, and, well....I thought this was pretty good. I mean, it doesn't reach AC 41's level of awesomeness, but when has Batman/Superman ever been? As much as I love t say "in Pak we trust" I really think Kuder is a big reason as to why Action has been so awesome compared to Batman/Superman.

Warning, spoilers from here on:

Now, more than ever, this book really feels like a Superman book more than a Batman one, although interestingly enough, not for the same reason. In previous Batman/Superman stories, it felt like a Superman book where Superman fights his usual level of threats, but with Batman as a guest star. Here, the new Batman barely appears at all (though that's probably going to change next issue considering the clifhanger), and the whole thing was pretty much "Superman in Gotham". Those who were hoping for/dreading more hadcore Clark Kent action might be disapointed/relieved, because the preview is all you get. Basically, Superman goes to Gotham to hunt down the Supremascists and decides to figure out what happened to Bruce while he's there, so it's more introspective in tone. There was a pretty nice scene between Clark and Alfred (whose life must really really suck, come to think of it. I mean, Damian, Dick, and Bruce? Granted, Damian came back but still), where Clark shows he knows more about Alfred than I expected. But that's good, because it's the kind of details that shows he and Bruce were genuine friends, and that Bruce did open up to him.
The book also continues to explore the whole "Truth" aspect of Clark's new life, with a confrontation with Luthor, and most importantly, with Lois. More than ever, the story hints that Lois has ulterior motives, without of course telling you what they are. Still, it explores the relationship between the two in what I found to be fairly interesting and gives us an idea of the consequences the whole thing had on the Planet. In that regard too, the book was more introspective in tone.

End of spoilers.

The art was mostly nice, appart from a few faces, and the story was pretty engaging. So, maybe not awesome, but pretty solid. I'd say objectively, it was on par with the last Batman/Superman arc, and wether you like it more or not will depend on you opinion on Truth. As I'm concerned, I'm all in.