Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Howdy new people! Hope the forum reboot makes it a bit more welcoming and that you stick around. At the very least I hope you'll continue read CSBG, regardless.
    ~Ken

All-New Member

Was it something I said?

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Karindu View Post
    Was it something I said?
    You'll be happy to hear that I saved your thread about what's wrong with Civil War, even though I think you gave it the wrong title. Unicorns don't have wings. It's pegasuses or pegasui that have wings. Alicorns, meanwhile, have both a horn and wings.

But no, I don't think it's anything you said. You strike me as too intelligent to be involved in the insane levels of idiocy that was the last straw for Jonah.

All-New Member

I'm another Loooong time reader of CSBG and CBR but never came this way due to what i had heard about the discourse levels, but Jonah's announcement enticed me to take a chance.

Well, I'm glad to see so many people here. I hope that the CBR Forum Reset reminds more people to post on the CSBG forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Kapit View Post
    Well, I'm glad to see so many people here. I hope that the CBR Forum Reset reminds more people to post on the CSBG forum.
    Well, it reminded ME, anyway. I forget we have one, I usually just talk to folks in the blog comments. I only checked in here once every six months or so, but I'm going to try and do better about it.
    You can find a bunch of books I wrote stories for here. The weekly column is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hatcher View Post
    Well, it reminded ME, anyway. I forget we have one, I usually just talk to folks in the blog comments. I only checked in here once every six months or so, but I'm going to try and do better about it.
    "Do or do not, there is not try"

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Kapit View Post
    "Do or do not, there is not try"
    A Yoda scolding on May 4th. I'm going to go ahead and call this my celebration of Star Wars Day 2014.
    You can find a bunch of books I wrote stories for here. The weekly column is here.

I stuck around...but it's not like I posted much anymore to begin with. Maybe that'll change.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    I've followed CBR as a lurker for ages, but left the forums long ago due to the environment. Not at all pleasant back then.

When I saw Jonah's post I figured it was time to give the forums another go.
    Ditto! I've commented on occasional forums, but most of my activity has been in the columns' comments sections.

I work midnights so it helps pass the time, plus I used to post on Marvel, a group of us broke off and have our own forum for a few years. I miss the camaraderie, we all kinda went off and got busy with our lives, so I thought why not give this place a try

Earth Defense Directorate buttler's Avatar

I hardly ever posted here except on Gail's board way back when it was still active, so I completely missed all the drama. And that's just as well; I like to miss drama. But I comment on CSBG proper all the freaking time, so I thought I'd poke my nose in and see what's what.
    Blogging about Wonder Woman every Wednesday: theidiolect.com