Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Ms. Marvel, #16

•When the world is about to end, do you still keep fighting?
    •From the moment Kamala put on her costume, she's been challenged, but nothing has prepared her for this: the Last Days of the Marvel Universe.
    •Fists up, let's do this, Jersey City.
    •Plus a VERY special guest appearance fans have been clamoring for!

Full article here.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Not that I have anything against the artists that have worked on Ms. Marvel lately, because they have been pretty amazing, but it is really nice to see Adrian Alphona back on art again.

I like how Kamran is still effecting Kamala's life. I hope #15 isn't the last we see of him.
    I bought and read Inhuman Annual #1 yesterday, and while I enjoyed it, I was hoping Kamran would play some role in the comic. I don't know who the characters were that helped out Kamala out, but they seemed to know her. Have they met in a previous Inhuman issue?

Anyways, definitely looking forward to buying and reading Ms. Marvel #16 next week!
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Jack View Post
    Not that I have anything against the artists that have worked on Ms. Marvel lately, because they have been pretty amazing, but it is really nice to see Adrian Alphona back on art again.

I like how Kamran is still effecting Kamala's life. I hope #15 isn't the last we see of him.
    I bought and read Inhuman Annual #1 yesterday, and while I enjoyed it, I was hoping Kamran would play some role in the comic. I don't know who the characters were that helped out Kamala out, but they seemed to know her. Have they met in a previous Inhuman issue?

Anyways, definitely looking forward to buying and reading Ms. Marvel #16 next week!

I believe Kamala met the other Nuhumans in the Axis tie-in of Inhuman.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Past View Post
    I believe Kamala met the other Nuhumans in the Axis tie-in of Inhuman.
    Ah, was that Inhuman #9? I missed out on that one. I think it's sold out at the comic shops closest to me too. It looks like Kamala's only appearance in that issue was shown in the previews though.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Fantastic Member

Ha, her getting cut off at the hotdog stand was classic. Maybe one of my favorite Kamala scenes thus far.

Getting drunk on hot dogs and then the world ends? Something about that just seems beautifully appropriate for Kamala at this point.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

I routinely deal with emotionally distressing anxiety attacks now and then, so that bit with Kamala sulking spoke to me.

I genuinely and unapologetically always love when they do the bartender therapist bit but substitute in kids or dogs or something to that effect.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum