Page 155 of 198 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2966

Quote Originally Posted by CryNotWolf View Post
    No that was some woman from Morrison's Bat-epic. It was curious because she didn't look like Selina then, but whatever. It sure looked like her in Lost, but I'm 99% sure it wasn't meant to be.
    Okay, because I was thinking like, WOW she looks like Selina. But I was surprised because, well Metal has pretty much ignored Selina anyway so....

I disagree. For me, Catwoman was my biggest grievance with BTAS. She was bloody incompetent and overall just had very few redeeming qualities as a character. Her episodes were some of the WORST in the entire show. I also didn't like the blonde design, it worked for Pfeifer-Selina, but it doesn't work in a vacuum IMO. And then the blue-skinned design...just wtf.

She was more entertaining in The Batman and her DC Showcase short.
    It was the complete opposite for me. I was always pretty captivated by her in B:TAS and Adrienne Barbeau just felt like she nailed Selina in my mind .

It also sold me on Selina as a blonde .

Last edited by adrikito; 11-09-2017 at 11:14 AM.

I disagree. For me, Catwoman was my biggest grievance with BTAS. She was bloody incompetent and overall just had very few redeeming qualities as a character. Her episodes were some of the WORST in the entire show. I also didn't like the blonde design, it worked for Pfeifer-Selina, but it doesn't work in a vacuum IMO. And then the blue-skinned design...just wtf.

She was more entertaining in The Batman and her DC Showcase short.
    I will take whatever Selina I can get so I did like that she was included in B:TAS. But I also hated they made her blonde, and only did it because for some lousy reason
    they let Pfeiffer stay blonde in "Batman Returns", even though she was brunette in movies like "Married to the Mob". And in retrospect while Selina came off as tough
    at times, she was too often just the damsel in distress that needed Batman to save her. Especially didn't like how Red Claw just wiped the floor with her. Selina is tougher
    than that.

Gotham by Gaslight trailer:

Selina even makes the cover art.

Fantastic Member Spencermalley935's Avatar

It was the complete opposite for me
    I'm a huge BTAS fan but I'm sorry, Catwoman was definitely misused on that show for a large portion of it. Her design and voice actress were both spot-on and Catwalk was an excellent episode but most of the time it really did feel the crew of TAS had no clue what to do with her.

It's nice to see Selina in a major role in a DC animated movie again, especially since the only other one I can think of where she played a meaningful or sizeable role was Year One back in 2011.

Really curious to see how she's holding up all that hair though .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's nice to see Selina in a major role in a DC animated movie again, especially since the only other one I can think of where she played a meaningful or sizeable role was Year One back in 2011.

Really curious to see how she's holding up all that hair though .
    But wasn't Year One just when she had her own animated short? I don't remember her being in any animated movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencermalley935 View Post
    I'm a huge BTAS fan but I'm sorry, Catwoman was definitely misused on that show for a large portion of it. Her design and voice actress were both spot-on and Catwalk was an excellent episode but most of the time it really did feel the crew of TAS had no clue what to do with her.
    Did you know that they were going to do a Catwoman: TAS spin-off based on her reception and popularity from BTAS? But the plans fell through. Paul Dini also said that they were trying to make a Catwoman animated movie as well but even that fell through.

Geoff Johns is trying to get Catwoman to the DCEU. I hope it can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    But wasn't Year One just when she had her own animated short? I don't remember her being in any animated movies.
    No, there was the showcase feature and there was also the Year One movie that adapted Frank Miller's story.

BANNED

What I recall is Bruce Timm pitching a Nightwing/Catwoman spin-off series that WB denied.

Timm and his gross pairings, lol.

What I recall is Bruce Timm pitching a Nightwing/Catwoman spin-off series that WB denied.
    Okay, this is the first I've heard of that (sounds so random) .

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    Did you know that they were going to do a Catwoman: TAS spin-off based on her reception and popularity from BTAS? But the plans fell through. Paul Dini also said that they were trying to make a Catwoman animated movie as well but even that fell through.

Geoff Johns is trying to get Catwoman to the DCEU. I hope it can happen.
    Do you mean before Gotham City Sirens, which I assume Catwoman will be in because it doesn't make sense to not have her in it?
    A stand alone Catwoman movie with Selina Kyle in it this time? Or just a character that shows up in other movies.

No I'm checking around now. I am sure it was Dini but perhaps there was supposed to be a Hush movie?

Anyway, Dini was talking about some things that fell through the wayside at WB in regards to Catwoman, Batgirl and Wonder Woman. It was an eye-opening interview and he was spilling some dirt.